BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
IKEA is a great store for young people just starting out and on a budget. Though not super high quality, there are definitely cute and stylish pieces here! They also have great decorative pieces that would be suitable for any household.
Bee M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Everything I have ever purchased from ikea I have been so please with. I adore putting everything together myself and it's modern and expensive looking quality but the price is great! I can't wait to buy a house that's my one stop shop!!!
erica. b.
Chesterfield, MI
Love the store!
Not all furniture is full quality but most things I have purchased I have been happy with. Great prices. Really different pieces.you can find there as.well. The bed we bought and matching dressers have been very happy with
Jessica P.
Overland Park, KS
We transformed our closet from those wire shelves that you find at Home Depot to the malm storage system. Instead of buying a pre made closet system from Ikea we pieces it together using things in their store. Very customizable and easy!
Sherry A.
I always get lost in this store and never can find my way out and end up buying stuff I don't need if you want to buy anything from here be prepared to put every little piece together and they have$1 ice cream i think so that's pretty cool
Haley R.
Corp Christi, TX
I love IKEA because I can buy their unfinished furniture and make it into whatever I want! For the price you can't go wrong! Most of the furniture in my sons room was bought here and I will continue to purchase things here in the future!
Louise A.
Port Orange, FL
Some things are hit and miss but for the most part I love everything I've purchased from IKEA. From beds to tv wall mounts, to makeup vanity, I'm pretty happy with most of my purchases and plan on shopping there for my next home improvement needs.
Sarah R.
Love this store I can always spend hours in this place and find great finds every time and the prices are great and affordable. I will say down side is finding things but that can be half the fun. They even have a play area to drop the kids off.
S. W.
Love the Ikea in Woodbridge. The associates were helpful and they had everything we were looking for. We were looking for a specific item around closing time and the employee (she may have been a manager) happily helped us located the item.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
I like being inspired by the all the options IKEA has to offer. I also like that we can get a cheap meal while we shop and kids who are potty trained can be in child-watch for an hour. Be inspired and enjoy the many products that IKEA has.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?