- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Everybody loves ikea! It has great presentation of their items and it has good furniture for middle class families and young people. Because you can get good looking items for a relatively low price. My favorite item are the shelves because not only are they sleek but they are functional as well. I definitely recommend going there.
As Jonathan Coulton says, just some oak and some pine and a handful of Norsemen; selling furniture for college kids and divorced men. IKEA furniture is functional, though not pretty, and my IKEA bookshelf has lasted me 5 years and 9 moves.
Love the store! It has great decorating ideas and everything is reasonable priced! I can keep on budget while updating bits and pieces of the house. There food is also really great and I love that I can sit down and eat while I am shopping.
I just LOVE Ikea! They have so many awesome items for such wonderful prices! I have countless things in my house from Ikea and the best part is Ikea helps you get creative! A bookshelf can easily be set on its side and become a TV stand!
IKEA is such a great store for people wanting pretty good quality furniture and accessories at a good price. Being a college student IKEA has helped me furnish my apartment at such an affordable price. They always have a great selection too.
If you have never been to one, you should find one to go to. Even if you don't plan to get any household items, just go there for their Swedish meatballs. Worth it. If you get the furnitures, just remember they are not meant to last forever
I absolutely LOVE this store!! They have some of the best shelves, book cases, cabinets and other cool furniture all at great prices. You can use them in many different ways too! (Book shelves on it's side then add cushion for a bench seat!)
All of the furniture in my bedroom is from Ikea. I love the simple look of all the things I have bought from there, and everything is generally inexpensive. Their Swedish meatballs are also pretty damn good. Thank you for being awesome, Ikea.
I love furniture from ikea. I have had a bed frame, side table, and much more. I love that you put together it yourself because it feels like I worked harder for my beautiful furniture than when you just have something delivered or whatever.
My boyfriend recently bought two storage shelves and put a re-finished old door on top of them for an extra-large sturdy desk! Ikea is great for using the items for their original purpose as well as changing them to suit your unique needs!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos