- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I like the variety of products at IKEA but the inline shopping experience is not so user friendly. I don’t like how they have products categorized by rooms. Often when I’m looking for something that I want to use in a particular room in my house, it’s listed in a different room on the site.
Who doesn't like IKEA?! I will say, some of there stuff can be pretty pricey. BUT, they do have a good selection of affordable items, especially if you're moving into your first place. Most of the products have a very simple European look, so if that's your style, IKEA is your store!
One can never go wrong with IKEA since it is very good price and I love how they have displays a lot of displays in sets of kitchens to bedrooms to outdoor furnishings
While IKEA can be crowded at times, it's always super organized and easy to find specific items on the shelves. When it comes to quality, they're usually decent for the price. Putting things together can take a while but the instructions and videos found on YouTube make things much easier.
They have a wide variety of home decor and furniture. It is affordable, however I do not think it is the best quality. Everything I have bought from here tends to break very easily.
Not only is their furnature nice. A trip to ikea is like a trip to a museum or zoo. You can spend the whole dah in there and even have a great lunch too. We love ikea.
I think this store is fantastic for anyone looking to decorate or furnish their home for a modest price. My only complaint is that the store displays everything so separately and can be overwhelming. However the product selection, staff, and overall experience of the store is phenomenal!
Ikea recently renovated at SouthCenter and now takes up two blocks, maybe more! I care hardly make my way through all of the display rooms but love getting that inspiration. Although not the best quality, it's very affordable and is durable for the price! I love having dates just walking around and playing house!
I love ikea !!! I used to have to drive an hour away .. which is not that bad considering most ppl don’t have one in their state .. but now it’s one up the street from me !! I can’t stay out of there .. so affordable for me !! They have everything you could think you would ever need for your home
The closest IKEA is about an hour away which makes me sad but IKEA is soo amazing. There is so many different styles and furniture to chose from, decor and they even have a cafeteria inside which is crazy I can spend a whole day in there looking around like it’s always a magical experience ahha
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos