- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Everything in my room is IKEA! I have expedit pieces lack pieces & malm pieces! Everything is a breeze to put together! With just the help of my mom, my room was complete, we'll almost...going tomorrow to get my mongstad mirror in black-brown
I am so in love with this store. my room is all ikea furniture. i do recommend you plan your day before you go. you will spend some time in this store. the ikea by me also has a kids place where if you know you will have a hard time doing or looking at what you want to or need to you can let your kids have some fun down in the kids zone.
I loveeeeeee IKEA! I've always tell myself that I will decorate my entire house from IKEA. they have so many things, great stuff to keep everything organized. The best thing is that is not that expensive, and they always have good deals the whole year.
All of the furniture in my bedroom is from Ikea. I love the simple look of all the things I have bought from there, and everything is generally inexpensive. Their Swedish meatballs are also pretty damn good. Thank you for being awesome, Ikea.
I love the modern look that Ikea carries. Most of what they offer is affordable and easy to assemble. The displays also help inspire you when you're redecorating or furnishing a new home or apartment. Customer service has always been great too.
My boyfriend recently bought two storage shelves and put a re-finished old door on top of them for an extra-large sturdy desk! Ikea is great for using the items for their original purpose as well as changing them to suit your unique needs!
Ikea is great! I love the different and unique styles of furniture they offer. I really like the fact that they sell pretty much anything you could need for your home. I love going and browsing. I just wish there was a store closer to my home.
As Jonathan Coulton says, just some oak and some pine and a handful of Norsemen; selling furniture for college kids and divorced men. IKEA furniture is functional, though not pretty, and my IKEA bookshelf has lasted me 5 years and 9 moves.
I have only been to Ike once n I loved it! There was sooo much to look at and walk through. It is difficult to make up your mind with the amount of merchandise lol ! The one bad thing is that their stores are so far away from where we live
If you have never been to one, you should find one to go to. Even if you don't plan to get any household items, just go there for their Swedish meatballs. Worth it. If you get the furnitures, just remember they are not meant to last forever
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos