- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I buy most of my furniture at IKEA. I have never had a problem with anything. Assembling is so easy and picture straight forward. I love eating and walking through he store! I just wish they had a better selection of artwork. It's a little too bold for me.
Love this place! Great prices! Great designs. Don't go often but when we do we love it. I love my dresser from here. It's such a cool place to shop. I just wish they'd build the furniture for you but hey it gives you the learning experience.
Ikea has one of the best home decor at good prices. They also give you tons of ideas on how to organize your home. They even have a cafeteria with delicious food at an amazing price. Sign up for Ikea family to get free coffee & other perks!
Fun place but very confusing! You need a map to get around the store. The items you want are in the storage area and you have to find it by sku number which can be very confusing for some people. I love their products so I will always go back!
I recently purchased an entertainment center for my living room and 2 19 drawer towers for my makeup room and I'm obsessed with them all! Both provide me with so much more storage space and are incredibly flattering to the overall room design!
I purchased the kallax drawer after seeing so many good DIYs on Pinterest. I absolutely love how sturdy yet affordable this piece is. It looks gorgeous and modern in my room. I always go back to ikea. Especially since it's 15 min away from me!
i've had some of my happiest memories in ikea. not only have i bought wonderful, long lasting products there, but i've also enjoyed my experience so thoroughly. the food is phenomenal. the set up is tantalizing. it was my favorite date spot.
IKEA is a great store for low prices on furniture. Their products are easily buildable, but at times they can be not very durable. Their stores are filled with many options for many types of design styles. I go to IKEA about 3 times a year.
Love, Love , Love this place! Many items in my home are form ikea and when i need something new for my home i always think Whooooo trip to ikea. one of the things i love most is that you can touch and feel all the products before you buy them
This place is HUGE. Plan on being there a full day as you take a tour through the beautifully furnished rooms they have. Most of their stuff is extremely affordable and I've always had great quality. I would definitely recommend this place!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos