- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love IKEA! Could easily spend a whole day exploring and coming up with home decorating ideas, not to mention enjoying an awesome lunch! Definitely affordable and always a HUGE selection of stylish furniture as well as other home goods.
IKEA is one of the greatest places to shop! Be sure to bring your wallet, because you will want to buy everything. The have a department for just about everything and they even serve free breakfast!! Who feeds you while you shop? IKEA does!
Are you even human if you don't love ikea? They are huge, awesome, have a million products you need, and a bunch of products you don't but want anyways! Then, you have the awesomely cheap food, a toddlers play place, and a breezy atmosphere!
Oh jolly, how can I put this, I Loveee Ikea!!!!! It's an exciting store, I always walk out satisfied with my shopping. The furniture is great, and little gadgets as well. I love it and look forward to my shopping there again very soon :)
Ikea is like Disneyland for adults. I get lost in there for hours. Definitely not a store where you can just stop and grab something really quick. Assembling things on your own is tough though. Wish I could take home one of their employees to do that for me!
Affordable furniture for starting out on your own. I love the set ups, which make you want to buy. Love the modern look. I don't like that it doesn't come with written instructions, that would be the only downfall. It's pretty affordable
This store has pretty much everything you would ever need for your home! The furniture is a pain in the ass to put together but it's cheep and cute for he most part won't last very long though. Good for college or your first apartment
I love this store! It has amazing decor pieces for such an inexpensive price. I personally love the bedroom section because everything is so nice. They have products for every style and you will get inspired by the bedroom models they have
I like Ikea. I feel that their furniture is fairly priced, but that it doesn't 'wear and tear" well. it seems like it could be just a bit of better quality! Although, if you go throught the whole HUGE store, you find some really good deals!
Every time we need something for the house we go to IKEA. If I'm brainstorming something I go to the show room. It's awesome too because if my husband gets grumpy we can get a snack or coffee. And the designs for this year... I'm in love.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos