- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is a great store for low prices on furniture. Their products are easily buildable, but at times they can be not very durable. Their stores are filled with many options for many types of design styles. I go to IKEA about 3 times a year.
I just LOVE Ikea! They have so many awesome items for such wonderful prices! I have countless things in my house from Ikea and the best part is Ikea helps you get creative! A bookshelf can easily be set on its side and become a TV stand!
I purchased the kallax drawer after seeing so many good DIYs on Pinterest. I absolutely love how sturdy yet affordable this piece is. It looks gorgeous and modern in my room. I always go back to ikea. Especially since it's 15 min away from me!
As Jonathan Coulton says, just some oak and some pine and a handful of Norsemen; selling furniture for college kids and divorced men. IKEA furniture is functional, though not pretty, and my IKEA bookshelf has lasted me 5 years and 9 moves.
I LOVE IKEA WITH A PASSION!! Everything is priced amazingly the only con for me is delivery prices. The shopping experience is always pleasant and theres so much to see. I shop here quite often and will always come back !! Highly Recommend!!
I am so in love with this store. my room is all ikea furniture. i do recommend you plan your day before you go. you will spend some time in this store. the ikea by me also has a kids place where if you know you will have a hard time doing or looking at what you want to or need to you can let your kids have some fun down in the kids zone.
This place is HUGE. Plan on being there a full day as you take a tour through the beautifully furnished rooms they have. Most of their stuff is extremely affordable and I've always had great quality. I would definitely recommend this place!
I found the pieces were relatively easy to assemble. I don't have kids so they have handled general wear and tear very well. The catalog is a bit overwhelming so I prefer to go to the store, but even that can be a daunting experience; don't go on weekends!! I have no complaints about the stuff I've purchased. They have a great selection.
I would recommend shopping at IKEA I feel like the quality of the products are great and the return policy is pretty awesome I would recommend speaking to a customer service rep prior to making your purchase because they're very informative
IKEA is IKEA. If you don't mind putting together your furniture and like the style this is a great place to buy furniture. It's priced reasonable and looks nice. Also when you are shopping you can stop to grab a quick bite in their food area.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos