BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Yami G.
Palmdale, CA
I love ikea !!!! This is where I bought my alex drawers to store all of my makeup products in! This is the perfect store to go to when you need House furniture. Good quality and very affordable!
Mai S.
Love the flow they created. Everything there I wish I could buy all. I love the creative, positive, and fun environment it brings. It definitely help new home owner or homeowners and others get a picture of how this item would look like in a home setting area.
Elicia C.
Trinity
IKEA is my favorite place in the world! I purchased everything I needed for my new home when I moved in! It is cheap and the products are fantastic! I grew up shopping at IKEA with my parents in England, so for it to be in America now and only a 40 minute drive from my house, is very exciting!! :)
Laura A.
Fairfax, VA
Ikea is great particularly as someone who is moving out for the first time and needs furniture that is cheap, easy to move, and easy to assemble. Their delivery makes it so easy to get your furniture where it needs to go and assembly instructions are super accessible and understandable for anyone.
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
I’ve been shopping at ikea since I was 4 years old! Even then it was fun for all ages. It’s got the best furniture for cheap prices, it has a play area for kids, and it’s got a restaurant that makes princess cake
michelle l.
Jersey City, NJ
We purchased bedroom furniture from Ikea for our apartment. It is very reasonably priced however, if it very difficult/time consuming to put many of the pieces together. While it does come with instructions, our bed took about two hours to assemble. The quality is decent, you pay for what you get.
LIA S.
yonkers NY
Love ikeas furniture! I have 5 years with se same products and they haven’t broke, peel or get damage, my bed is intact and instructions are very clear, its my first option when i need to buy stuff for the house
Claire F.
Great for college. I have a few things from here for my home now with the understanding that they’re temporary. But it is nice furniture that goes together easy and is definitely worth the money for most things.
Tonja B.
Kilgore
I have never been disappointed shopping at IKEA. They have great quality and an abundance of different products. If you cant find what you need here you will not find it any where else. It is very crowded and the wait time in line is not that bad. However, they could add more checkers at key times.
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
IKEA is the best place for people who are on a budget. The quality is good and the price is amazing. The furniture is a bit hard to put together that’s the only downfall.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?