BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Anna J.
New Britain, CT
I honestly have every piece of furniture in my house from ikea and i will never shop anywhere else. by far the cheapest furniture and the best quality. always has great ideas for decorating a room with there displays that are always so stylish
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
As Jonathan Coulton says, just some oak and some pine and a handful of Norsemen; selling furniture for college kids and divorced men. IKEA furniture is functional, though not pretty, and my IKEA bookshelf has lasted me 5 years and 9 moves.
Tiffany B.
Caspian , MI
Love the store! It has great decorating ideas and everything is reasonable priced! I can keep on budget while updating bits and pieces of the house. There food is also really great and I love that I can sit down and eat while I am shopping.
Kayla K.
This is one of my favorite store to shop for things for my house. You can find almost anything here and it's all at reasonable prices. Even though the prices are low, the quality is still mostly high. I bought my dishes here and I love them!
Megan H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love going to Ikea. The bed frames and drawers are flimsy but they last a good while. A good while, not forever. They're cheaper material so you get what you pay for. Little things like pillow covers and things to accent the home are the main reason I come here. Everything is affordable and there are some good finds/good ideas for rooms.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
I just LOVE Ikea! They have so many awesome items for such wonderful prices! I have countless things in my house from Ikea and the best part is Ikea helps you get creative! A bookshelf can easily be set on its side and become a TV stand!
Sandra D.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love the modern look that Ikea carries. Most of what they offer is affordable and easy to assemble. The displays also help inspire you when you're redecorating or furnishing a new home or apartment. Customer service has always been great too.
Ayline G.
Ikea has one of the best home decor at good prices. They also give you tons of ideas on how to organize your home. They even have a cafeteria with delicious food at an amazing price. Sign up for Ikea family to get free coffee & other perks!
Alicia R.
NEWPORT, MI
I absolutely love Ikea. I do not think that everything you can purchase is of the best quality though. The prices are very manageable, especially for a large family. I personally have had most of the items I have purchased for a long time.
Megan H.
Huntersville, NC
I buy most of my furniture at IKEA. I have never had a problem with anything. Assembling is so easy and picture straight forward. I love eating and walking through he store! I just wish they had a better selection of artwork. It's a little too bold for me.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?