BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Priya S.
San Diego, CA
I recently purchased an entertainment center for my living room and 2 19 drawer towers for my makeup room and I'm obsessed with them all! Both provide me with so much more storage space and are incredibly flattering to the overall room design!
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
I love ikea, I love making a 2.5 hour road trip just to shop and ikea.When you walk inside my house we have many things from ikea. I mostly like the smaller items like picture frames and decorations. Great place to make things into projects.
Marcia B.
Vacaville, CA
Love, Love , Love this place! Many items in my home are form ikea and when i need something new for my home i always think Whooooo trip to ikea. one of the things i love most is that you can touch and feel all the products before you buy them
Teresa S.
Florence, KY
Ikea is great! I love the different and unique styles of furniture they offer. I really like the fact that they sell pretty much anything you could need for your home. I love going and browsing. I just wish there was a store closer to my home.
sarah l.
i've had some of my happiest memories in ikea. not only have i bought wonderful, long lasting products there, but i've also enjoyed my experience so thoroughly. the food is phenomenal. the set up is tantalizing. it was my favorite date spot.
Mihaela G.
Hialeah, FL
Very clean and minimalist Scandinavian design. Each furniture or decoration piece from Ikea can perfectly suit any style and any room, because of the simple and classic design.I have all my bedroom furnitured from Ikea and I like the quality.
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
As Jonathan Coulton says, just some oak and some pine and a handful of Norsemen; selling furniture for college kids and divorced men. IKEA furniture is functional, though not pretty, and my IKEA bookshelf has lasted me 5 years and 9 moves.
Kendya R.
Philadelphia , PA
I loveeeeeee IKEA! I've always tell myself that I will decorate my entire house from IKEA. they have so many things, great stuff to keep everything organized. The best thing is that is not that expensive, and they always have good deals the whole year.
Melanie G.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love taking trips out to ikea! They always have the best stuff! The quality is good. My favorite purchase I've ever gotten from there was my sons plastic plates, silverware, and cups! I will for sure be going back to IKEA when I get a house!
Erika B.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I wish Ikea was closer to me! I stay on the website and currently have my eye on the Malm Dressing Table. I'm not sure of the quality of the items however I know you have to put them together yourself so I wished the came already assembled!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?