BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Marquita S.
Federal Way, WA
I LOVE Ikea they can furnish your entire home from top to bottom all in one place! Their store set-up is ingenious and so alluring! However their furniture has to all be put together and some of their more inexpensive pieces can be very cheaply made.
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
IKEA IS SIMPLY AWESOME, the way they decorate is simply beautiful, and they have TONS OF FURNITURE FOR ANYTHING IN YOUR HOUSE OR BUSINESS, Ikea have the best prices on almost everything, you have to build it by yourself but believe me, is the best!
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
Who doesn't love Ikea!! They have everything you'd ever need in one store. One has now opened in Columbus Oh and I cannot wait to go! Their furniture may not be designed to be heirloom quality, but it is high quality and will last for several years.
Meaghan M.
I love IKEA! All of my storage solutions are from there and I have OCD when it comes to storage. Cost friendly and durable products that can move with me!
I wouldn't dream of spending my money anywhere else!
Ps the cinnamon rolls make shopping on a weekend bearable lol
Ali C.
Louisville, KY
Love the products IKEA offers. Such cute, classy stuff at affordable prices. My favorite IKEA purchase is my down alternative comforter which I've had for years now and love so much. It's incredible how durable it's been, it still looks just like new!
Rachel D.
Warren, RI
Love the home decor items such as bedding/ curtains. I've seen whole kitchens redone with only IKEA items and they are so perfect. The store can get a little over whelming but my favorite part has to be the downstairs! Love all the kitchen supplies.
Mackenzie B.
Concord, Nh
This is the ultimate place for home furnishing and decor!! I drive 3 hours just to get there and it's completely worth it to me. They have a great selection of furniture to meet everyone's needs and at unbeatable prices. As a random sidenote, if your in the market for tealights, theirs are the best!! 2.99 for 100 I believe and they last forever.
Danielle K.
Flushing, NY
I know the quality of Ikea products is really kinda crappy, but they have some of the best selections for home furnishings. If you don't need super strong resilient furniture you can get some great home accessories for an unbeatable price. Oh, and definitely try their veggie balls!!
Casey H.
Friendly customer service and affordable furniture. I also like how they come out and help install it. If you are a parent like me, you simply want the best and safest possible for your kids. Ikea is one of the few companies that make their items child safe
Katie T.
Joliet, IL
I've loved everything I've purchased from ikea! From my vanity table to my night stand to my tv stand. It was all very easy to put together & only took a few hours. I love the affordable cute, modern pieces they carry & I will continue to buy more!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?