BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Victoria L.
Spring Hill, FL
If you love a modern touch to your rooms than this is a place to be! I love the furniture there but I spend way too much on things that I could find elsewhere for half the price.
Violet W.
La Mesa, CA
I could spend a thousand years in ikea just wandering through the showrooms. I have furnished my past few apartments with their furniture and each time it is thrifty and easy to set up. It's great start up furniture without the hassle of movers.
Nancy G.
Sun Valley, CA
I LOVE IKEA AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT, FROM WHAT IT STANDS FOR AND WHAT THE PRODUCTS ARE USED FOR. I LOVE GOING THERE BECAUSE I ALWAYS GET GREAT IDEAS FROM HOW TO DECORATE MY ROOM TO HOW TO HAVE MORE SPACE TO ORGANIZE MY STUFF TO HAVE MORE SPACE.
Silvia P.
IKEA is such a dangerous place for me! I swear I go in for one thing and leave with a dozen!!! But there is just SO much to look at! Even the displays give you a ton of decoration inspiration. It's impossible to leave with one thing. Love it :)
Courtney T.
Minot , ND
I went to my first ikea store in Minneapolis in January, when we walked in the door I fell in love!! At the moment we were only looking for a bookshelf but now that we own our house we are guarenteed to be heading that way for amazing furniture!
Alicia B.
Rosamond, CA
Love that all their products come with DETAILED instructions! The Alex dresser is a staple vanity piece for the makeup lover. Nothing makes it easier for a woman to build furniture like the promise of a beautiful vanity at the end of the process !
Jennifer R.
Rahway, NJ
We love Ikea. Quick to get what we are looking for, at price points we can afford with the style options we prefer, and easy assembly. (Then again, I have a bedroom set, 4 book cases, an entertainment system, 3 storage cabinets, a chair, 2 desks, and a dining room table that we have assemble, it just might be easy for us at this point!)
Samantha L.
I bought the Alex drawers along with a glass table top and I must say, these drawers make my life so much easier!!!! They are so clean, classy and organized which is just what I need for all of my school supplies, office supplies and makeup products.
Amanda S.
Las Vegas , NV
I love ikea! the furniture is high quality and greatly priced. only down fall for me is the closest one is in california... also a lot of people don't like having to put everything together. but my boyfriend loves it! so it works out great for us
saira c.
austin, TX
omg i love ikea if your looking for furniture, organization and storage wise tou will find ot at ikea. somethings might be a little pricey but honestly its worth it because they nice and sterdy and they las long. 2 major things i love in furniture
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?