BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Katherine H.
Mission, KS
Honestly, such a pain to assemble the products but the results are totally worth it. I have a great dresser and nightstand that I purchased from here and replaced the hardware, so they both look completely unique without the expensive price tag!
Rose O.
Garden Valley, CA
Love this place. But you really do get what ya pay for. The furniture is a pain in the ass to set up most of the time. I bought two duvet covers there a few ulyears back and they are still soft and cozy as they were the first day I bought them!
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Decorator Expert Level 2
IKEA is so amazing! It's so affordable, for the most part, and every product I've purchased has been pretty reliable. This is the best place to buy cheap kitchen utensils.. buy the Tupperware and the plastic cutting boards.. so cheap and work great!
Blake Y.
Bend, OR
They seriously have furniture for everything. Many different styles and colors it is hard to choose. The layout is awesome but sometimes you could get lost because it is so big! But bigger store, means more inventory. Their service is amazing.
Ashley A.
Puyallup, WA
IKEA has EVERYTHING! Plus, it is super affordable! You can furnish your whole house and it will look amazing! All the employees are generally super knowledgeable and helpful! I wish I had one a little closer to me, but it's always worth the drive!!
Kelly C.
Arvada, CO
No matter what your budget you can find something that fits your needs at IKEA, I recently visited the Denver Store and to be honest, it was very overwhelming. There were almost too many displays to even grasp what you might be interested in. Not to mention the amount of people there. Also, if you get anything here be prepared to assemble it.
atk k.
This is a great place to get all your home house needs. Great place to find furniture for any part of the house from bed rooms to bathrooms to kitchen they have just about anything you could need
Deborah T.
Lovettsville, VA
I love Ikea for the apartment sized furniture. Everything comes apart, making it easy to store compactly, move and reassemble. Ikea is affordable and makes changing your decor an easy option. Plus you can shop through lunch and eat at the cafe.
Maggie J.
Ferndale, MI
It's a wonderful store! Plan on spending at least 2 hours there for shopping, and bringing home items you didn't even know that you wanted. The store is a bit much to go through if you are only coming for a couple of items, but it's an experience.
Jaymielee G.
bolton
U have to love ikea there is some thing for everyone and for every room the staff are helpfull with a smile every thing is nice and spaced out so so you don't have to worry if you are going to fall or knock any thing over all in all I love it
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?