BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
All the furniture i have in my room currently is from ikea! I get compliments on it all the time
and love how great and functional it all is. I have a bed frame with 4 drawers that pull out that saves me so much space and couldn't live without it!
April Y.
Stockton, Ca
I love love love this place! OMG! I find so amazing stuff at such a bargain price. It's not expensive at all in my book. It's very affordable especially with the quality that you're getting. Definitely a great place to shop at for everything!
Chloe L.
Redondo Beach, CA
The perfect place to show you everything you didn't know you needed. I love IKEA. Recently I've come to appreciate their children's section. It's stocked with affordable and fairly durable pieces for kids that are fun and unique. Go check it out!
Rebekah F.
IKEA is such s fun place to go. You can just get lost in the store. I'll be moving out soon and so much of my apartment will be filled with IKEA. They have such great products at such s great price. I love walking around and finding unique pieces.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is my go to site for unique storage ideas. From herb shelves and spinners to under the bed storage, they have thought of it all. I love the modern look and utilitarian style.
Jazmin P.
Sunnyside , WA
I love this store... Its like going into an open house and being able to by anything you see... I. Enjoy the food that they have at the checkout stand for when we're done shopping.. Its nice.. And the pricing isn't so bad either pretty affordable.
Shaquira B.
Hialeah, FL
I loooove IKEA. It's my happy place. I visit simply to get ideas and I end up leaving with 20 items to improve the home. Their food court is amazing and so inexpensive. They watch your children while you shop. Totally the best shopping experience.
Kristin H.
Some of the products are cheaply made but they have great prices and an awesome selection of home goods for everyone. Do your research before you go because the store can be overwhelming! Also take snacks or plan to buy some at the store because it is huge!
Morgan S.
Indianapolis, IN
They're always coming up with modern styles for low prices! The layout of how to set up a room gives inspiration. Makes me want to hire an interior decorator to pick out everything for me. Only annoying part is picking up pieces in the warehouse
Apoorva M.
State College, PA
I can't say enough good things about IKEA. Their furniture has great quality and is very reasonably priced for what you get. The immense amount of variety means you can get furniture and home accessories for every part of your house at one place.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?