BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Bianna A.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I've purchased many different furniture pieces from IKEA that I love! I bought things for the bedroom such as dressers and sheets for my bed to chairs I use in the Kitchen. They are all easy to assemble, are affordable, and have lasted me years from when I purchased them
Daisy L.
Ikea reminds me of a maze, a really fun one. I shop here almost everytime we need new furniture. Pros: you will most definitely find what you need. Cons: it'll take you a while. Go explore the store and find out if you like it, because i sure do love it!
Maleah O.
I love the store. It looks high quality but most everything is affordable. I always make a day out of going to ikea. The reason it's a day is because it takes me three hours to search for one thing I found in a catalog. Swedish meatballs are really good.
Courtney K.
Sacramento , CA
IKEA is easy and convenient for those of you who live in an urban coastal area, but for us rural folks it's a chore to drive to a store (online ordering is nonexistent). Once you get the products, however, they last far longer than you might expect for the price.
Celina M.
I have one desk from ikea and it's okay. it's very basic and no fancy anything. i wanted to order something else but the shipping is just too expensive (I don't live close to any).
Amanda G.
Lucasville, ['', '', '']
Now this is my favorite store to get all of my makeup and hair styling storage compartments. Every idea in my head I find when I go here to get it and alot of stuff that I didn't think of. Excellent furniture that definitely keeps up with the trends.
Mayra F.
Glendale, AZ
I Love IKEA! I love to build my own items and be proud of what I'm building and at IKEA I can do so. I have built a bookshelf to my own dresser. Everyone is so nice and friendly. They even gave me a great discount and its super durable and affordable.
Shasha Y.
Decorator Expert Level 1
My all time favorite store! Love their furniture prices, style and ease of building. And of course... They always have amazing meatballs and deals. It's a great place for the family.
Abigail P.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for basics such as dish racks, kitchen gadgets, and fun decor. As I get older, I can't suffer through building IKEA furniture but I think the quality is great for how inexpensive it is. No matter how old I fear I will always love going to ikea!
Sheryl C.
Cheap, aethetically pleasing, and great quality furniture. I just wish they had a better variety of products on their website because I live very far from my closest IKEA and I also don't drive, so it's hard for me to go to the store to buy furniture.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?