BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Janny P.
Worcester, MA
I am Scandinavian so I love IKEA, it's the best store for home products and I love that they serve food that even though is not close to being homey, is good enough for me. I wish there was a store closer to where I live, I would be there all the time!
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
IKEA is a maze to get through, the products are a bit tedious to build at times but the amazing thing is the prices. Majority of my home is IKEA products and the look is amazing. I love shopping here especially at the end of the day with a ice cream cone.
Crystal B.
Gilbert, AZ
When my husband and I first got married our house was basically made up of things from Ikea. Our house was furnished and it felt like a home. But now that were more established, we moved on to "Adult" furniture. I'm sure we'll probably end up buying our daughter furniture from there since they are young and don't take care of thing like they should!
Keila K.
Mililani , HI
I live in Hawaii and we don't have an IKEA here though I wish we did. I had to order through a third party to get my items shipped down here. I got two Alex drawers and the malm dressing table. I love it so much! It's very easy to put together as well.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
I absolutely LOVE this store. the closest one to me is about an hour and a half but i still make the hike because there furniture is so unique. you an find something for everyone here
Sydney B.
Monmouth, IL
IKEA has great, simple furniture for a small price. I've bought many things from IKEA that i store all of my make up in and I love it all. It's all easy to put together and I also have many things that I have bought from IKEA that I use for my dorm room.
Christie S.
Austin, TX
Most of my furniture is from Ikea! I love the ease of putting a room together from their company. Yes it's cheap, but it's nice to have an option that's affordable if you can't afford much! It's also great for a first place when you don't expect a lot.
Miles M.
Aberdeen, WA
I love ikea! They always have the best furniture for the most affordable price! The pieces are usually easy to put together, and they often last a long time as well. I have a majority of my furniture from IKEA and I absolutely love the way it all looks.
Stephanie K.
Tampa, FL
My husband and I just furnished our apartment with all ikea everything, and we are SO loving it! Our mattress is like sleeping on a cloud. Only downside to our IKEA experience was the pricey delivery and assembly fees. But other than that, love love love!
Angie A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have bought ton of things for my home in IKEA most of my furniture is from there, so I think IKEA is one of the most fashionables stores out there, the quality is really good according the price and every time I need something I just check IKEA first!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?