BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

April T.
Woodstock, GA
They offer sleek modern and contemporary products for every room in the house at fantastic prices. Whether you are redoing a kitchen, or a college dorm room, IKEA has something for everyone. There showroom is wonderful, giving design ideas for all room sizes. You can leave there warehouse with everything you need from bedding, sofas, and even dish ware.
Mady G.
I love Ikea!!! Their furniture is so modern and simple. If I could I would definitely fill my whole house with furniture from Ikea! I just wish there was one closer to me, maybe more locations? But I would definitely recommend buying furniture from here.
Katie O.
Sanford, NC
I really like the verity they offer . I have gotten many cute and very tasteful things for my house at a great price, I live far away from one near me so do not get there as often as I would like but If I do get there I usually make it worth the trip
Nuria P.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Everybody know Ikea! There you can buy all the furniture for whole house very cheap! Buy there you can find a lot of specials thinks! I really like to combine some "good quality" furniture with some articles and furnitures from Ikea! 100% a good option!
zufishan j.
Bartlett, IL
I love ikea.It has got everything you would want in your home decor.I pretty much got all my small decorative things from ikea like vases,artificial flowers,kitchen pots,cups,cushions,curtains ,rugs.And i love them all.They are so stylish and affordable
Kyle H.
I have and will always love IKEA. My desk growing up was from there and I still use it today! Going over 900 miles away to college ikea was the only way I could move my bed frame, dresser and desk all down in a truck and not even a uhaul! Their stuff can be hard to put together, however, we just use an electric drill and it always seems to do the trick!
Michelle S.
Olney, MD
We have several items from IKEA in our home. My favorite product is my daughter's bed. It is black and just the right size. We also purchased all of our baby furniture from IKEA and have had no issues in almost 5 years of having it. Two daughters have used the set and it looks new. Yes, the directions can be tricky but we have never had any real issues.
Faith B.
My whole apartment is Ikea. I would say Ikea is my life! First off the store itself is absolutely amazing and I can just spend all day in it. Also their furniture is cheap and stylish.
Sarah O.
Denver, CO
Ikea is a great place to go for modern home decor that you can get without breaking the bank. I love that a lot of the pieces mix and match to work wonderfully together, and many of them come in various sizes to fit any home space. The only thing that is difficult with Ikea products is that the directions aren't always extremely clear for assembly.
Sarah C.
Morgantown, PA
I absolutely love IKEA! We used picture frames and tea light candle holders for our wedding! The products at IKEA are of good quality for a great price. If anyone is looking for a great deal on furniture or kitchen needs, I would definitely recommend IKEA.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?