- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea when I had first moved out at 18 on my own I went to Ikea and literally all my kitchen dishes and utensils are from ikea. They are not expensive and they are heavy duty. I shop here for most of everything there candles are amazing as well.
I always view the website prior to going to the store. This helps me not get overwhelmed or confused. When putting together the awesome furniture I used a power drill with the correct bit. Saved so much time not usinv that included ikea "screwdriver."
Love their furniture, it is simple with clean lines and so modern. I use their furniture in my college bedroom because it is so affordable and relatively easy to assemble. I had 3 bedroom pieces to put together and it only took a few hours to make the pieces.
I love this store, I have yet to travel there in person but love looking at items online! The only downfall would be that you can only purchase some items in store and not online. I do not live close to a store so it stinks that I cant buy it online!
IKEA is my life!!!! As I am furnishing my home I've purchased mounts, tv stands, towels , lamps. It has such a great variety for an amazing price. I would recommend this store to everyone. They have a great online website that you can shop from as well.
I love shopping here for home projects. The prices are not too high and they always have the best quality for your buck.Their products last a long time and the durability is great.
This is the number one place to go if you are Re-doing a room in your house, moving out on your own, decorating a college room or apartment, etc. Wide variety of prices that cover all your needs. Can be inexpensive for the basics but also more expensive for a nicer product. 10/10 recommend!
I wish Ikea's were located everywhere! We do not have many in the south but I love them. I've been a few times in other states and made some awesome inexpensive purchases. The furniture is modern and chic. The only downside is most of it comes boxed for you to put together yourself, but this is kind of their thing maybe it helps keep cost down.
Pretty good products and furniture here. Reasonably priced, not great quality but sturdy enough. Pretty on-trend furniture pieces - I would most recommend them for young people in their first apartments or for others not too concerned with longevity.
Ikea has just about everything! But it frustrates me that you have to go through almost the entire store to get to the one thing you need. However, it's worth it... just frustrating when you're on a time schedule or wanted to get something quickly.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos