- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
MY FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD!!! My new desk is from ikea and I love it so much. I love the dynamic of ikea an how affordable the furniture is there. The food is so good and again super cheap and I love that they are so welcoming and show diversity in the work force.
I love Ikea! There is one about ten minutes from my house and I go there all the time. The products are well made and affordable, the food is great, and the customer service is even better. I love going all day or just to run and grab something quick.
Love the home decor items such as bedding/ curtains. I've seen whole kitchens redone with only IKEA items and they are so perfect. The store can get a little over whelming but my favorite part has to be the downstairs! Love all the kitchen supplies.
The best place to get a little of everything! I was able to furnish my apartment from rugs to furniture to kitchen plates and bowls. Honestly the best one stop shopping store ever. Highly recommend no matter what you need, or what your budget is.
Bought a bed about two years ago so I can crash at my mom's and the bed is now being used by my daughter. She jumps on the bed a lot and it hasn't bent or cracked so it's definitely durable. I'm sure I'll be going back to ikea in the future for more items
Excellent brand with veritable products for every person I really love the designs and every piece that is thought out and take care of the details. Excellent quality and durability
I've loved everything I've purchased from ikea! From my vanity table to my night stand to my tv stand. It was all very easy to put together & only took a few hours. I love the affordable cute, modern pieces they carry & I will continue to buy more!
I love how affordable Ikea is but sometimes the stores are too much for me and also the nearest one for me is an hour away. I wish their shipping charges were cheaper but overall they have really stylish furniture and décor for pretty great prices.
I know the quality of Ikea products is really kinda crappy, but they have some of the best selections for home furnishings. If you don't need super strong resilient furniture you can get some great home accessories for an unbeatable price. Oh, and definitely try their veggie balls!!
Cheap but not eco-friendly. Large variety of everything and mostly appreciated by those who enjoy a weekend project (you can pay for someone to come and assemble the furniture but I've been able to assemble everything fine although I am no handyman).
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos