BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Courtney K.
Sacramento , CA
IKEA is easy and convenient for those of you who live in an urban coastal area, but for us rural folks it's a chore to drive to a store (online ordering is nonexistent). Once you get the products, however, they last far longer than you might expect for the price.
Mady G.
I love Ikea!!! Their furniture is so modern and simple. If I could I would definitely fill my whole house with furniture from Ikea! I just wish there was one closer to me, maybe more locations? But I would definitely recommend buying furniture from here.
Maleah O.
I love the store. It looks high quality but most everything is affordable. I always make a day out of going to ikea. The reason it's a day is because it takes me three hours to search for one thing I found in a catalog. Swedish meatballs are really good.
Hannah B.
Saginaw, MI
Ikea is an awesome furniture store with almost everything you can think of. They have affordable and nice furniture. The store is huge and very organized. If you happen to get hungry you can even stop at their cafe. I would highly recommend going to Ikea.
Sydni W.
Southampton, Southampton
I am obsessed with how organized this store is and how easy it is to navigate!! not only do they have great design options but they also have excellent food!! Ikea never fails to impress me. It is so full of creativity and great ideas for your house!
Nuria P.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Everybody know Ikea! There you can buy all the furniture for whole house very cheap! Buy there you can find a lot of specials thinks! I really like to combine some "good quality" furniture with some articles and furnitures from Ikea! 100% a good option!
Tori P.
Vancouver , WA
As a first time home buyer I spent a lot of time in ikea. It is so nice that I was able to fill my house with furniture that I liked at a great price. The only thing that I don't like is that it is a maze to get out of if you are just going for one thing
Ashley M.
FAYETTEVILLE, GA
I really enjoy shopping here. The experience of shopping is more fun than the products ! They do have some great deals... but how fun is it to shop at a place that has multi levels of fun stuff AND a cafeteria with yummy food ! Highly recommend this place.
Daisy L.
Ikea reminds me of a maze, a really fun one. I shop here almost everytime we need new furniture. Pros: you will most definitely find what you need. Cons: it'll take you a while. Go explore the store and find out if you like it, because i sure do love it!
Charlotte P.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I love the simple lines and the store itself but some of the products don't always hold up. I have a bed from ikea that I love that is light weight and easy to assemble and 4 years old but my dresser which is one year old is already starting to loosen.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?