BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Liliana B.
I love IKEA !!! They have everything you need! It's amazing place to just walk around and enjoy your time very great prices and amazing quality products I do wish they would allow more items to be shipped to your house but over all it's amazing place to shop !
Annjakira F.
Camden, NJ
This store is inexpensive and sells just about everything. There are several different layouts if you need ideas for your place. They also provide books and pencils and other utensils to help you keep track of products you liked and measure them if needed.
Sophie S.
So easy to spend a whole day walking around this store. It is unlike any home store I have ever been in and really modern. The prices are pretty reasonable as well which matters the most. Easy to get things delivered to your house as well. Ikea is a really great store.
Brooke M.
Douglasville, GA
They have some really great stuff for really affordable prices. But some of there stuff is not built to last. Also, I have had some horrible experiences there with the staff. They have lied straight to my face about if they had a couch I wanted. Lazy Staff.
Rahni M.
McKinney , Tx
I needed a dresser and they were the cheapest around, especially because there's no tax on there stuff!!! thats right you heard me store policy is there is no tax. I live in texas so maybe its just here but when my dresser said $120 it was $120 at checkout! yet and still it fell apart a yr later, you get what you pay for so pay for them to put it together.
Carly L.
Haslet, TX
I recently got a desk and a mirror to use as my vanity. Very easy to put together. The quality is fair. It doesn't scratch easily, but be careful with any hair styling tools. I would recommend ordering online instead of going in store. It can get crazy busy!
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
This store is amazing!! It seriously has everything under one roof!! Their pricing is weird but the majority of the items we have purchased (half my house mind you) the quality is fantastic. There have been a few things that were cheaply made but it is rare.
Emily W.
Frisco, TX
Needed a new entertainment center and IKEA came through. We had an off shaped space to work with and the mix and match ability of their furniture was perfect. We ended up getting too many modules and I'm happy that returning the unused pieces was very easy.
Callie W.
Watkinsville, GA
This is a fun place to look around for goodies for the kitchen, living room, office, bedroom, and pretty much any space in your home. It ranges a lot in price, so you can probably find something good to fit your budget. although, most pieces require assebmly.
Genna H.
I have a farmhouse style and I was a little disappointed with the lack of stuff for my style. We have to go over the bridge to philly to shop there and it is a once every six months or so trip. We even just bought a home and i still didn't find a lot there.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?