BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Emerald O.
Columbia, MO
I love Ikea. I mean I LOVE Ikea. As a college student and generally a person with eyes and a brain, it is easily my favorite furniture store. Their style is impeccable, everything is affordable. Most things you put together yourself, but they are super easy and user friendly. Also, I've heard their Swedish meatballs are amazing, but, alas, I'm a vegetarian.
Brittanie H.
Elizabethvle, PA
Love, love, love Ikea!! They have everything you will ever need in one place! Let's not forget to mention the amazing restaurant too! I'm in love with their chicken meatballs & mashed potatoes! I literally drive two hours to my nearest IKEA just for the food!
Oliwia B.
Ludlow, MA
These swedish stores are so cool looking. They have this fantastic style of architecture. But what really matters is what is in the store. Does it have good furniture. I think so!!♥♥♥ Its really a nice place for kids too. I remember when I was younger I would go to an ikea store and while my parents shoped Me and my sister would go play in the ball pit. ^-^
Carly L.
Haslet, TX
I recently got a desk and a mirror to use as my vanity. Very easy to put together. The quality is fair. It doesn't scratch easily, but be careful with any hair styling tools. I would recommend ordering online instead of going in store. It can get crazy busy!
Dayana V.
IKEA is probably my all time favorite home decor store!!! You can literally find anything here!! Prices of course can be high but I promise you they also have very inexpensive items here!! I was able to build a vanity with a chair for less than $100!!! Love IKEA
Emily W.
Frisco, TX
Needed a new entertainment center and IKEA came through. We had an off shaped space to work with and the mix and match ability of their furniture was perfect. We ended up getting too many modules and I'm happy that returning the unused pieces was very easy.
Zoila M.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I like Ikea for many household items, however, it's best to go in knowing that you are not getting the most durable furniture. Not everything in Ikea is for everyone, however, there are many options for small spaces that can be put together fairly easily.
Genna H.
I have a farmhouse style and I was a little disappointed with the lack of stuff for my style. We have to go over the bridge to philly to shop there and it is a once every six months or so trip. We even just bought a home and i still didn't find a lot there.
Callie W.
Watkinsville, GA
This is a fun place to look around for goodies for the kitchen, living room, office, bedroom, and pretty much any space in your home. It ranges a lot in price, so you can probably find something good to fit your budget. although, most pieces require assebmly.
Sarah Mae  N.
Troy, NY
I love IKEA! Almost all of my furniture is from there. You can find almost everything that you need at an affordable price. I love going to their stores and walking around and seeing what they've set up and put together. Definitely one of my favorite stores!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?