BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

candace b.
Ikea is one of the places I like to go to get ideas. When I find a piece of furniture I like you do have to run and make sure they have it in stock. If not you can't buy it and wait for it to come in. You need to call almost everyday and check to see if the item(s) are in then get in your car and speed...This just happen to me two weeks ago and it was a headache
Savannah S.
Absolutely love this store! Been going to it since I was super little. Has incredible, modern decor and furniture items for a fraction of the cost of other stores! Lots of options for everyone, and the quality is amazing! Had a dresser from there for 20 years now! Love it!
Alex H.
Framingham, MA
Although I've never actually bought anything from here, i go on their website when my room needs a change. their styles are very accomidating and versatile. I'm always inspired when seeing their designs. their prices are also a big plus b/c they are inexpensive.
Amber F.
Who doesn't love IKEA??? From the fantastically priced furniture to the wonderful food, I love everything about this store and could seriously spend several days in it. I love the funky styles they have and also that they carry simple looks. Something for everyone here.
Hannah T.
Fincastle, VA
Greatest furniture and home decor store Ever! They have something for EVERY style of room, whether its rustic, cozy, and country themed or modern and city themed, they've got something! They also have stuff for children. Great store, Id definitely recommend it!
Amanda W.
Pawtucket, RI
Ikea has a bunch of cheap, good quality products! I love looking throughout the store at their deals, while looking for things that are useful and that I actually need! It's a maze in there, seriously it can take hours but it is so worth it, and a fun experience!
Marissa N.
Portland , OR
I recently decided to set up a new vanity and I ended up finding a great desk from Ikea to use for it. It was probably the easiest IKEA item I've ever put together, 8 didn't even need someone's help! It has a decent amount of stotorage and is actually very sturdy.
Samantha L.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Love ikea! They have so many different options and make it possible to include a variety of modern and traditional in different pieces they have! Just the idea of going makes me so excited
Jocelyn C.
Ikea Micke White Modern Computer Desk Comes with a instructional step by step easy manual. So easy to read along and wether or not your a handyman or not super easy to do your self. Loved my new desk & thanking ikea for the great quality of it as well!
Stephanie S.
Fremont, CA
The only thing I wish IKEA would do is put a note that says "out of stock" on their displays so you don't go all the way to the stock floor to pick up the item you want and find that it's not there. However I do really like IKEA prices (and their food is 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻)!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?