BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kaycee N.
N Hollywood, CA
I absolutely love IKEA! You can always tell an IKEA home!Great prices, durable, great style. I could spend hours in an IKEA. Do not go on the weekend if you can help it. It makes a huge difference in your shopping experience if you go on a weekday. My IKEA has an AS-IS section where they have discounted furniture. I always make a point to check it out.
Angela C.
You can find all the household needs here and build your own furnitures. All our furniture's are from here I love shopping here and there isn't anywhere else for the price and quality. I would come back here for as long as I need anything household wise.
Christie S.
Austin, TX
Most of my furniture is from Ikea! I love the ease of putting a room together from their company. Yes it's cheap, but it's nice to have an option that's affordable if you can't afford much! It's also great for a first place when you don't expect a lot.
Ebony H.
Windsor, CT
Visited IKEA last week, after a 4-5 month hiatus and I was disappointed to see the changed the store around and took a lot of things away such as durable kitchen ware. But other than that I enjoyed the designs and all the options. Great ideas brought to me
Janny P.
Worcester, MA
I am Scandinavian so I love IKEA, it's the best store for home products and I love that they serve food that even though is not close to being homey, is good enough for me. I wish there was a store closer to where I live, I would be there all the time!
Abby B.
Dix Hills, NY
I seriously love Ikea!! I bought most of the furniture for my bedroom there, it is easy to build. I am pleasantly surprised with the longevity of some of these pieces! Be sure to pick up some coffee & a snack when you visit Ikea, and join their membership!
Crystal B.
Gilbert, AZ
When my husband and I first got married our house was basically made up of things from Ikea. Our house was furnished and it felt like a home. But now that were more established, we moved on to "Adult" furniture. I'm sure we'll probably end up buying our daughter furniture from there since they are young and don't take care of thing like they should!
Sarah C.
Morgantown, PA
I absolutely love IKEA! We used picture frames and tea light candle holders for our wedding! The products at IKEA are of good quality for a great price. If anyone is looking for a great deal on furniture or kitchen needs, I would definitely recommend IKEA.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
I absolutely LOVE this store. the closest one to me is about an hour and a half but i still make the hike because there furniture is so unique. you an find something for everyone here
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
This is a good store for cheap furniture, but you absolutely have to keep in mind that with the lower prices, the products are lower quality. I had an issue with a cabinet I bought at IKEA, one of the shelves wasn't sturdy and ended up falling through.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?