- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I like IKEA a lot. I think they carry great products. I even love to just walk around and browse and get ideas for decorating. It’s a nice store. The displays are set up nicely and you’re able to physically see what you will be purchasing. I would recommend shopping here for furniture and home decor.
Whenever I Go To IKEA I Want To Buy Everything From Every Showroom! They Give You Sooo Many Ideas That It Leaves You Wanting To Remodel Your Room All The Time! Most Of My Furniture In My Room Is From Here And Nothing Has Ever Damaged! I Definitely Recommend Everyone To Go To A IKEA! Even If It's To Wall Around Or If You Need Some Inspo for Decoration!
Ikea is great particularly as someone who is moving out for the first time and needs furniture that is cheap, easy to move, and easy to assemble. Their delivery makes it so easy to get your furniture where it needs to go and assembly instructions are super accessible and understandable for anyone.
IKEA is the best place for people who are on a budget. The quality is good and the price is amazing. The furniture is a bit hard to put together that’s the only downfall.
Love ikeas furniture! I have 5 years with se same products and they haven’t broke, peel or get damage, my bed is intact and instructions are very clear, its my first option when i need to buy stuff for the house
I’ve been shopping at ikea since I was 4 years old! Even then it was fun for all ages. It’s got the best furniture for cheap prices, it has a play area for kids, and it’s got a restaurant that makes princess cake
They say you get what you pay for, and Ikea is no different. While I can’t recommend it for bigger pieces, Ikea is absolutely clutch when it comes to things like shelves, tables, glassware, etc. Of course, you do have to assemble absolutely everything yourself so if that’s not for you, steer clear.
I love their showroom. It’s huge and allows you to see all of their furniture before purchase. They also give u many different room ideas. They’re super affordable. I recently bout a dresser and a chest from there. It took me a while to put together myself but I love the way it makes my room look. They have a lot of great things there
Love going to iKea. The closest one to me is about an hour drive and we hang out there all day! Lol. They’re prices are pretty affordable and you always find something to buy.
Disney for adults ... I unfortunately have to keep typing since this review has to be so long ... but that defines IKEA .. just grab yourself a map as soon as you walk in
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos