BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
I love walking around this place! They have some nice things for a price that fits my current budget. I know some things might not last forever but that's ok because styles change and it makes it easier to replace and not feel bad about how much I spent on it!
Rahni M.
McKinney , Tx
I needed a dresser and they were the cheapest around, especially because there's no tax on there stuff!!! thats right you heard me store policy is there is no tax. I live in texas so maybe its just here but when my dresser said $120 it was $120 at checkout! yet and still it fell apart a yr later, you get what you pay for so pay for them to put it together.
Katie B.
Sacramento, CA
Its weird to say, but ikea is one of my happy places. There is just something so cool about seeing all these amazing rooms and designs that it fuels my love of decorating. You definitely cant beat their low prices, especially for a college student like me! There are so many styles and options that you can find just about anything you need to work in your space
Zoila M.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I like Ikea for many household items, however, it's best to go in knowing that you are not getting the most durable furniture. Not everything in Ikea is for everyone, however, there are many options for small spaces that can be put together fairly easily.
Kelsi A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Almost all of my furniture is from IKEA. They're simple to build and instruction manuals are very clear. Great price points and I love the stores layout. Features a lot of sleek modern designs that I love. Taking a trip to IKEA is always enjoyable plus they have a good food court. Not the most sturdy materials but you get what you pay for.
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
This store is amazing!! It seriously has everything under one roof!! Their pricing is weird but the majority of the items we have purchased (half my house mind you) the quality is fantastic. There have been a few things that were cheaply made but it is rare.
Carly L.
Haslet, TX
I recently got a desk and a mirror to use as my vanity. Very easy to put together. The quality is fair. It doesn't scratch easily, but be careful with any hair styling tools. I would recommend ordering online instead of going in store. It can get crazy busy!
Dionne F.
Loveland, CO
I love IKEA because their furniture makes it easy to live well in smaller spaces by maximizing use of space with well designed storage furniture. This is important to me because I have a lot of stuff but I don't like to take up too much space in the world.
Emily W.
Frisco, TX
Needed a new entertainment center and IKEA came through. We had an off shaped space to work with and the mix and match ability of their furniture was perfect. We ended up getting too many modules and I'm happy that returning the unused pieces was very easy.
Brittany B.
Kernersville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
While we don't have an Ikea here in Tucson, I am willing to drive the two hours it takes to get to the one in Phoenix...so that right there should tell you how amazing this place is. And I love that they have the KID check! 2 hours of KID FREE shopping :D
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?