- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is like Disneyland for moms. Honestly for the price it's great. They have the cutest accessories for the home too. My favorite is the organization department. I recently bought an awesome lamp, gardening stuff and a bunch of cute things for my toddler.
I love Ikea all my home products from there, I live near the store and almost every day I walk with my son there. They have plenty of good products for each occasion. And also I love free coffee, they just got new coffee machine, and I enjoy their cofeteria
I have a really big love-hate relationship with Ikea because they have great options for cheap furniture/home decor, but it's just a huge pain every single time to put it together yourself. My word of advice would be to hire somebody to put it together for you
Love, love, love Ikea!! They have everything you will ever need in one place! Let's not forget to mention the amazing restaurant too! I'm in love with their chicken meatballs & mashed potatoes! I literally drive two hours to my nearest IKEA just for the food!
If you are looking to buy some black or white shelves, this is a store to buy some inexpensive ones.makeup dressers are a good one too. Anything else, in my opinion is not worth as much because it takes too long to build or there are chances of missing items.
I have bought a lot of pieces from IKEA. While building part usually breaks, or after I have already built it it's not falling apart little by little. I have a bed with four drawers and two of them don't work anymore. Regardless, I will still shop from them
Most of my furniture is from Ikea! I love the ease of putting a room together from their company. Yes it's cheap, but it's nice to have an option that's affordable if you can't afford much! It's also great for a first place when you don't expect a lot.
Who doesn't love ikea? So so affordable and the quality is on point! We've filled our apartment with lots of IKEA things. Easy to build, and beautifully designed! We don't have a local IKEA here in Southern Oregon so whenever we visit the Bay, or Portland it's a Must!
I am Scandinavian so I love IKEA, it's the best store for home products and I love that they serve food that even though is not close to being homey, is good enough for me. I wish there was a store closer to where I live, I would be there all the time!
Just purchased bedding for my daughter's dorm room. Love the bright colors. I do tend to shop here often. We do love this place and the swedish meatballs. The food section must be my favorite area. Always bringing home some new foodie item to try.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos