BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Oliwia B.
Ludlow, MA
These swedish stores are so cool looking. They have this fantastic style of architecture. But what really matters is what is in the store. Does it have good furniture. I think so!!♥♥♥ Its really a nice place for kids too. I remember when I was younger I would go to an ikea store and while my parents shoped Me and my sister would go play in the ball pit. ^-^
Carly L.
Haslet, TX
I recently got a desk and a mirror to use as my vanity. Very easy to put together. The quality is fair. It doesn't scratch easily, but be careful with any hair styling tools. I would recommend ordering online instead of going in store. It can get crazy busy!
Liz B.
I love ikea. Make sure to sign up for their membership. It's free plus you get free coffee in the cafe. Sometimes they will send you emails for free meals. But the store has very styles and I always end up buying every time I do. It's always a nice adventure.
Dayzee K.
If you are looking to buy some black or white shelves, this is a store to buy some inexpensive ones.makeup dressers are a good one too. Anything else, in my opinion is not worth as much because it takes too long to build or there are chances of missing items.
Natalie D.
Murrieta, CA
Ikea is like Disneyland for moms. Honestly for the price it's great. They have the cutest accessories for the home too. My favorite is the organization department. I recently bought an awesome lamp, gardening stuff and a bunch of cute things for my toddler.
Brittanie H.
Elizabethvle, PA
Love, love, love Ikea!! They have everything you will ever need in one place! Let's not forget to mention the amazing restaurant too! I'm in love with their chicken meatballs & mashed potatoes! I literally drive two hours to my nearest IKEA just for the food!
Kathleen M.
IKEA is the best. The food is yummy and reminds me of childhood. There are tons of great, cheap items. It's definitely a store you could spend a whole day in. I got a great couch and table from IKEA recently. Just remember to follow the instructions carefully!
Alejandra V.
IKEA probably has to be my favorite furniture store of all time!! It has everything you could possibly think of. They offer a variety of products, styles, colors and things for all people! Their products are not too expensive and you can find such good deals!
Rebecca K.
IKEA has good stuff for the price rate. It is affordable and also usually a cute modern piece as well. However make sure to mount things that need mounting. Getting things at a cheaper price come with risks. One of them being that's they aren't usually sturdy.
Juli N.
New York , NY
I have a really big love-hate relationship with Ikea because they have great options for cheap furniture/home decor, but it's just a huge pain every single time to put it together yourself. My word of advice would be to hire somebody to put it together for you
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?