BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Savannah S.
Absolutely love this store! Been going to it since I was super little. Has incredible, modern decor and furniture items for a fraction of the cost of other stores! Lots of options for everyone, and the quality is amazing! Had a dresser from there for 20 years now! Love it!
Samantha L.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Love ikea! They have so many different options and make it possible to include a variety of modern and traditional in different pieces they have! Just the idea of going makes me so excited
courtney a.
Ikea is great especially for first time apartment owners or home owners. Quality is so-so on furniture, but is a go to place for all things decoarations such as throw pillows, wall hangings, silverware and cup and plate sets, and more all pn an affordable budget
Marissa N.
Portland , OR
I recently decided to set up a new vanity and I ended up finding a great desk from Ikea to use for it. It was probably the easiest IKEA item I've ever put together, 8 didn't even need someone's help! It has a decent amount of stotorage and is actually very sturdy.
Amanda W.
Pawtucket, RI
Ikea has a bunch of cheap, good quality products! I love looking throughout the store at their deals, while looking for things that are useful and that I actually need! It's a maze in there, seriously it can take hours but it is so worth it, and a fun experience!
Jessica J.
Pittsburgh, PA
IKEA is... well I IKEA. I don't shop here too often as it's not that close to me, but I like some of their pieces a lot. One thing I didn't like is that while some pieces are great, some of pieces are crap. Their twin bed frame with slats was the worst bed I ever had.
Nicole D.
Who doesn't love IKEA?? It's all reasonably priced and decent quality too. I have a lot of home organization from IKEA, like what I use to store my makeup and to organize it all as well as cool zip up cases that I can easily store under my bed. Such great things!!
Stephanie S.
Fremont, CA
The only thing I wish IKEA would do is put a note that says "out of stock" on their displays so you don't go all the way to the stock floor to pick up the item you want and find that it's not there. However I do really like IKEA prices (and their food is 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻)!
Mary M.
Doral, FL
This place is amazing, you can find home,
you can get articles for home from cutlery to furniture, product for the patio, you can really get everything and the best thing is that the prices are wonderful, this store is one of my favorites, whenever I can I go.
Becky D.
WACO, TX
Although the store can be somewhat overwhelming and the quality can be questionable depending on the product they do offer some amazing storage solutions that have really helped my family get organized. I would not recommend they're Furniture pieces for heavy set families due to Quality of products. However and it is and or will hold up to a normal size family.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?