BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Andromeda S.
IKEA has an extremely wide variety of products that are a viable for very reasonable prices. You can get basically everything you need to stock your house from top to bottom at any price point from poor college student to established professional with money to spare
Nicole Q.
Jersey City, NJ
This store is absolutely amazing...
They have everything you would imagine and more..
However they are a bit pricey and don't have ,any locations...
If I go to ikea it's because we decided to take the drive its so far. I live in the Bronx.
Overall very good store
Cindy G.
I love Ikea! If you want to remodel your place and go for a modern look, this is the perfect place to go! I love how it's so affordable yet so stylish. You can find absolutely everything here.
Tess D.
Denver, CO
I love Ikea, the products are so modern and up to date yet there are different styles for different tastes. Pricing is decent due to most of the products requiring assembly by the user. Everything that I have bought from there has been pretty easy to assemble also.
Gina A.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
There are just so many options and combinations. Going there is always fun and you can grab a bite to eat after all your hard work checking out fantastic home furnishings at FANTASTIC prices!! I also love putting things together so this is the perfect place for me.
Autumn F.
I absolutely love IKEA. Prices are cheap and affordable, and quality is great for the price. I've rarely been disappointed by my purchases, and love spending an afternoon there. Highly recommend to anyone started to explore interior decorating with a budget.
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
I love Ikea! I could easily spend hours in there just looking around. Half of my house is decorated with ikea furniture and I get a ton of compliments on how well-decorated it looks! I love how affordable it is, while looking great and modern at the same time.
Jenn N.
Coral Springs , FL
One of my absolute favorite stores. The furniture is reasonable and good quality. The design and layout of the store and the interior displays always catch my eye. If you're looking for furniture that is minimal and design forward then this is the store for you.
Kiera E.
Savannah, GA
But their prices are so outta wack & the designs of things like not for the average person. I mean sure, if you're a hipster living on the edge, then this place is for you. There beds are cheaper than their dressers which is crazy to me lol. But it is what it is.
Zia S.
Norcross, GA
Most of my furniture is from IKEA and it is so versatile. It is very affordable and simple to put together and take apart to move it. My favorite purchase from here has got be my desk and Alex drawers. I will definitely be shopping here again and for a long time.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?