BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amanda T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I looove IKEA! I have Alex drawers and one of the lack shelves. All of the furniture is easy to assemble and I can usually finish putting it together in one day. The products are great and the price is amazing! If you are a college student who is broke this is the best place to find what you need!!
LIA S.
yonkers NY
Love ikeas furniture! I have 5 years with se same products and they haven’t broke, peel or get damage, my bed is intact and instructions are very clear, its my first option when i need to buy stuff for the house
Amanda S.
PASADENA, MD
IKEA has always been one of my favorite stores. I worked there for a few years and it is an amazing company both to work for and to shop at! They have things you wouldn't even expect such as food (which is wonderful by the way) and a lot of the products are great quality without being expensive.
Ashlee O.
Lexington, KY
Love ikea for amazing products for a great price! They are a little bit more cheaply made but if you actually take care of your products and keep things nice, they will last you a lifetime! The con is that there aren't many ikea stores around and you can't always get everything online.
Amber T.
Jacksonville, FL
The BEST for simple, modern, budget friendly home furnishings. My husband and I are obsessed with their kitchens, entertainment centers, and bedroom furniture. We also buy a lot of other little nicknack type things... seat cushions, desk mats, kitchenware, etc. highly recommend checking them out!
Macy F.
Nashville, TN
I love IKEA so much. Great products for great prices. Not the best quality, but you don’t go to IKEA for quality. You go for basic, timeless pieces at affordable prices.
Bianca F.
You get what you pay for. Cheap prices equals cheap quality. The furniture is made out of some weird cork/wood mix and not solid wood. That resulted in ALL of our furniture being recalled! They did pick it up from us and gave us a full refund, but never again will I be buying furniture from Ikea!
Kailey S.
Lowell, MA
Great store for furniture... I love goin shopping there.. it depend on what you get.. sometime it’s expensive and sometime it’s not. The shopping experience was great but the employees help me find what I need.
Christin B.
Orlando
Here’s the thing. IKEA has cool items. I could walk around and pick up a ton of stuff for a great price. The only downside is assembling the furniture. It is always a chore and not the easiest. There are some items you just can’t beat. Desks, mattress, home goods, curtains. Makes it so worth it.
Crissy A.
I love Ikea. I always find something that would be perfect for what I’m trying to accomplish in my home and the prices are extremely reasonable in my opinion. Aside from maybe some of the frustration felt when trying to put together furniture, I’ve pretty much always had a good experience with their store and products.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?