BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jessica M.
I'm giving it a four because you have to put everything together. The furniture is cheap but it doesn't last forever. The quality is ok and useful for when your single, living alone on a budget. But after a few moving the furniture tends to fall apart. I will say though that I like their plastic wine glasses. They are nice to sit out by the pool with.
Brenda G.
Woburn , MA
A candy store for the adults I swear. You can find basically find everything at IKEA I bought my bed frame and mattress from there couple of years ago, which I love 💕! Also, I bought a white table & shelf unit. And let me not forget their lunch ( chicken tenders and fries) and breakfast (crepes) is delicious 😋 don’t forget to try it next time you visit IKEA.
Caroline P.
I love going to IKEA. I have always enjoyed walking around the store and looking at the beautifully designed rooms. I have gotten so many ideas based on their tasteful interior design skills. My one complaint about IKEA is that their prices are not very consistent. Some items are very reasonably priced and others are outrageously prices without any difference in quality what so ever.
My latest purchase was a set of 2 bed side tables. I am pretty sure I paid less than $60 for both tables which is such a steal.
I was looking at a ceiling lamp at IKEA the other day and it was over $200!!! The lamp body is made out of plastic. I am not sure how their pricing model works but it doesn't make any sense to me. I still love going there though. It's truly an inspiring fun place to shop.
Laura C.
Los Angeles
I love many of the items carried by IKEA. My problem with ikea is the lack of locations. It is a 30 min drive without traffic, and my house prior it was a 4 hour drive. They really need to start selling more online without the crazy shipping fees they have with some of their items. Overall though if you have one nearby, this store has it all for the home.
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
IKEA is awesome! I mean... who doesn’t love ikea?! Not only can you find some really nifty items at really good prices, but you can also get some really good food! Talk about multi tasking! I bought my makeup desk from here and it came with everything I needed in order to build it. I also was able to build it all by myself which is quite an achievement.
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
I love shopping at IKEA! They have so many cool and fictional things for the home. I also love that they have a wide variety of styles and designs for everyone’s taste. They have all the things that you need to furnish a home and to very accessible prices. My favorite part of IKEA it’s the food court and special promotions for people in the IKEA family.
Jodi B.
Fishers, IN
IKEA is such a great place to go! I am fortunate enough that they built one less than 5 minutes down the street from me. I can get in and out and do not have to plan a trip. I was very impressed by their prices, and the variety of items they had. But, to be honest, I didn’t think their meatballs were that great. Other than that, this store is amazing!
Chandra B.
IKEA has such a great variety of quality merchandise. Their store prices are higher than other similar stores, but you are paying for quality and of course like other stores, the brand. If you have the extra money to spend, I would recommend IKEA!
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
I don’t shop at IKEA too often just because the location is pretty far from my home and I do not own a large vehicle to transport items to and from. Also a lot of their furniture is a low-quality so when I buy things from IKEA their items that I don’t see myself having long-term. However they’re very affordable and they do have cute home Decor items
Lisa Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
We love Ikea! Awesome products with awesome prices. Depending what you buy it can be difficult or time consuming to put together furniture. But my 22 year old daughter put her own dresser together in just a couple of hours. I love all the kitchen ware. Durable and worth it. Get the meatballs for lunch and treat yourself to a jar of blueberry jam!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?