BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kristin V.
Renton , WA
I will happily admit that nearly all my home furnishings are from Ikea! I love shopping there. Everything is always on trend and in my budget, and I find myself very inspired by their displays. I also really enjoy building the treasures I take home. For the price, these products can't be beaten!
Eunice C.
Vestavia , AL
IKEA keeps their furniture and home decor fresh and modern. I love shopping for some basics that will last for a couple of years and will never go out of style. I currently own a tv stand, bookshelf, bar cart, cups, towels. They literally sell everything you can imagine and more!
Michelle C.
Virginia Bch, VA
We have been shopping at IKEA for years and have never been disappointed. Yes, you have to assemble pieces yourself but that is what keeps costs low. We recently renovated two of our bathrooms and couldn't be happier with our Ikea purchases to complete each product.
Jaira L.
LOVE IKEA!! The things that you could purchase there are endless. I bought a very nice dining room table and chairs set, floor lamps, table lamps, table decor, wine rack for the wall. Everything they have there is stylish and sleek and the best part.. AFFORDABLE!!
Doreen J.
Ikea is definitely an all in one store. Everything is fairly priced and the quality is long lasting. You can get little kitchen gadgets to designing a whole new kitchen. They have a restaurant in the store that has the most budget friendly food. I love heading to Ikea.
Illiana V.
Ok. I love Ikea but I hate it too. You can get lost in there forever and just when you think you're about to leave, it's another closet display. Super affordable and cute furniture and decor for your home, but notoriously difficult to build. Once it gets done, super worth it.
Molly G.
Owings Mills, MD
Cool store. There are plenty of choices to fit your needs. Its not ideal that you have to assemble most things yourself but it is a trade off for the lower cost of the furniture and such you are buying. It is a big store and there is a lot to look at when you're there.
Miriam A.
Burbank, CA
I have furnished %95 of my bedroom with Ikea furniture and have minimal complaints. You definitely get what you pay for and as a frugal young professional, I have received compliments on the furniture. The bed has had a few issues with the bottom slats coming loose and having to reenforce the metal to the bed frame. But it's held up pretty well for over 3 years.
Taniya H.
Rialto, CA
I love ikea. They sell unfinished wood in there so customizing your furniture is always an option. Everything in there is super affordable. It's like Disneyland for crafty people. Just try it I think you'll love it in there. You can find literally EVERYTHING in there for the home
Jessica H.
IKEA is one of my favorite stores! Not only do they have cheap prices but the quality is also superb. I've bought so many things for my house at ikea! From kitchen utensils to furniture ikea has it all!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?