BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Minerva M.
San Diego , CA
I love this store you can find anything!! The furniture it's easy to build but if you have a man in your life it's way better. The furniture it's so inexpensive specially for a first time renter!! Love this place
Haley M.
El Paso, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
The store is absolutely amazing to walk through to get ideas on how to put things together. You can walk their showroom from room to room and pick up little items along the way. The associates are extremely helpful in helping you find the items after you pick them out.
Hilda L D.
Decorator Expert Level 1
My family and I have bought a dresser from IKEA about 7 years ago and it is good quality. The only problem is that you have to put it together. My poor brother had to spend hours putting it together.
Monica A.
Hill Afb, UT
Looking at Ikea is none heard of, you will always come out with something for every part of your home....whether its, bathrooms, bedrooms, living room, outside even pets! Theres something fro every part of your home......Id say its better than other home decor places. Plus its easy to build no big tools are needed. everything you would possibly need is already on your home.
Jessica B.
Metamora , MI
I love getting their little kitchen gadgets for our kitchen. The smaller things are worth the trip there but I'm not sure I would ever buy any of their furniture unless it was for a spare bedroom. We purchased curtains from there and they are great and were super cheap.
Kathleen L.
Chandler, AZ
It has been a while since I've gone to ikea but my experiences have been wonderful. Not only does it provide great products but then they also have a restaurant so you could regain your energy. I love the fact that the prices are great and you can still build it yourself.
Katie C.
North Waterboro, ME
Ikea is a wonderful store that offers so many varieties of furniture for any type of person. Maybe I'm getting older and the prices are becoming normal to me but it's slowly becoming more affordable to shop here. Either way, the prices are worth the quality of everything.
Lauren R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Ikea quality is hit or miss. Yes it's cheap, but some of this stuff just falls apart.
And the good quality stuff isn't as cheap as you think. Especially since you have to build the entire thing.
I'm hesitant when I go there, but they do have some of the coolest stuff.
Sara G.
Chapel Hill, NC
GREAT for dorms and college living. You can find items for your room on a budget and transport them easily to a location. Most pieces only take an allen wretch to assemble, which they provide. Just be careful when you're taking pieces apart, since things tend to get lost!
Alexander M.
Melville, NY
i found some pretty awesome concepts for saving space and having functional furniture here. I have bought a few things in the past, one was a bed that had drawers under it. I liked how it was able to increase my ability to stay organized and look clean as well...
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?