BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Liana R.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I absolutely love ikea! Always great deals and it's fun putting furniture together. Makes me feel accomplished that I put something together for my home. Definitely an affordable place to shop for home goods. I would highly recommend going to this store if you never have.
Mary F.
I have been shopping at Ikea for years and I love it. It is easy to shop there the strore is well organized. As you know the prices are very affordable. I just recently purchased a chair and a desk and also some dressers. I love them. I will recommend my friends and family
Tricia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Ikea is really good store. I think some of the products are priced great for the quality and there are some that maybe a little overpriced. You can find just about anything you need for your home without breaking the bank. I will continue to shop here and recommend others to check them out.
Sarah M.
Columbus, OH
Ikea won't disappoint. They have a HUGE selection of items at every price point. Great prices- they had a special a few months ago and I got a whole wood bedroom set (king bed frame, 6 drawer dresser, 8 drawer dresser and two nightstands) for $800!! Unbelievable. So much more affordable and modern than many places out there. Sign up for Ikea Family- a special deal every month!
Chelsea K.
I have the malm dressing table, and I plan on purchasing the Alex drawers soon. The malm table is a decent size for a vanity. I've only visited the Atlanta store. It's easy to navigate, but it's kind of chaotic on the weekend. It's still extremely organized. Just chaotic.
felicity r.
Augusta, GA
Love Ikea! They have everything you could ever think of for your house, and are extremely affordable. I even heard they have good food. I just wish it was easier to leave the place with a few items in hard. I also wish they had a location closer to me than a 2hr drive. : (
Mariana D.
Tempe, AZ
Ikea is by far the best home furnishing store in the Valley, for it is one of the very few store that has modern furniture at affordable price. The item are good quality too and last a long time. After I moved to Arizona I bought some furniture at The Dump store, but I ended up giving them away and bought all my furniture at IKEA. This is my only go to home furnishing store.
Jasmine S.
Fitchburg, WI
Ikea is huge but well mapped out. You might feel overwhelmed the first time you visit but you soon get the hang of it. And once there, the staff is helpful, and oh the ideas. Truly ikea is able to make some amazing stuff at decent prices. Might stuff has lasted for years.
Meg D.
Charleston, SC
For someone with a limited budget or who likes to change things around a lot: IKEA is for you! They have so many trendy furniture pieces and home decor pieces that it's hard to choose! So have had our IKEA furniture for almost 3 years and it's still in great condition.
Nicole V.
Hickory , NC
The products they have there are very affordable, especially for young adults like myself. They are build well, last well and are durable. They are perfect for starter homes like apartments and college. They have a vast variety of products, it'd be perfect for what you are looking for.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?