BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Chelsea K.
I have the malm dressing table, and I plan on purchasing the Alex drawers soon. The malm table is a decent size for a vanity. I've only visited the Atlanta store. It's easy to navigate, but it's kind of chaotic on the weekend. It's still extremely organized. Just chaotic.
Chandra N.
Salisbury, NC
IKEA dates with your best friends are the absolute best. The good would be easy layout and NEGATIVE would be you have to assemble everything yourself. Favorite purchase BEDDING. The experience is actually AMAZING. You can roam around browsing planning out your new place.
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
I so love Ikea, but who doesn't! I love just walking around checking out the showroom and trinkets. Ikea has a lot of cute home decor options. Becarerul buying their furniture though. Even though it looks pretty, some of it is very cheaply designed and not sturdy at all.
Lorena I.
Davis, CA
I just want to say that IKEA is the BEST PLACE EVER! The majority of things in my apartment are from there. My bed is simply amazing. It matches with my desk & my storage. Everything was very easy to build as well, the furniture is long lasting. I enjoy going to IKEA.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
You can get lost in this store! My Mother-n-law goes sometimes with her grandson just to get him out of the house and moving. I am obsessed with the fact that you can get just about anything there! We got a lot of our furniture there and I am a cheap person and it was cheap!
Erica S.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I love Ikea. I wish there was one closer to where i live, I usually have to drive about 2 or so hours away. They have so much to offer at decent prices and although i wish there wasn't so much work involved with having to build the furniture i still appreciate the modern design.
Jaimi B.
I love IKEA! Really cute home furnishings to fit every style. I love the plant section, and the paintings and mirrors, great place to spruce up your living space and pretty affordable. Four stars because putting together furniture can be a pain, but sturdy once assembled.
BreAna W.
Portland , OR
I love going to Ikea just to walk around. It's so fun but at the same time easy to get lost. Ikea have pretty much everything you need to make a house a home. But i the down size when you order from Ikea they don't label the screws and it's hard to tell which one is which.
Jordene P.
I love going to IKEA! It's so fun, makes me feel like I'm in my own HGTV show lol. Love that the showroom gives us ideas on how to set up rooms and who doesn't love Ikea's cafeteria! It is affordable and you can find almost anything that you need for your home here
Ashlyn J.
Katy, TX
IKEA is great! I purchase a lot of material for my beauty room my favorite purchase would be my vanity lights, the quality is amazing and the price is not that bad! I will continue to shop with this company. I just wish I didn't have to assemble the products myself.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?