BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Gauri B.
I love IKEA. Most of the furniture I own is from them. It's sturdy and reliable.
A tip: if you're a candle lover, their tea light candles are by far the best I have found. Cheaper than any other pack, a variety of scents, and one tea light will last for about five hours!!
Stephanie M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love walking through IKEA and seeing the new furniture and furnishings in the show rooms. I love room decor and therefore, IKEA is a favorite place of mine. Some of their stuff is expensive, but overall, they are decent priced for the quality of what you get. I love their office chairs, I've have one and its still in great condition after having it for about 4 years now.
Karen L.
So I have purchased everything for my vanity from ikea I think I spent $100 on my bed $200 for all my vanity and $100 on shelves it's super cheap and it's easy to shop at definitely recommend it! And if you're not handy you can pay $80 and they assemble everything for you.
Lauren L.
Alpharetta, GA
There are no amount of words to describe how much I love Ikea. They have such a huge selection that you can get lost in the maze. Sometimes we go just to hang out and look at the new sets. Their prices are unbeatable and I love my whole bedroom set that I got from Ikea.
Claire H.
Denver, CO
Bought a mattress from Ikea and loved it. Really comfortable and completely affordable. Has held up well throughout the months. I'm not a huge frequent visitor of Ikea but what i do get from there works really well-even if the price range isn't always in my budget.
Morgan R.
Concord, NC
I have been known to spend all day in an Ikea store just walking around looking at everything on display! If I need something for my home for cheap I always think to look here. I would never buy online as the shipping charges are ridiculous but if you have one close it is definitely worth checking out. They even have a restaurant inside with decent food and same great prices.
Jackie H.
Orlando, FL
I cannot lie. I love Ikea.  I love that there's a place for the little ones to play while I shop, I love that they have such a wide variety of items for the entire house, and I love that their prices are more than reasonable.  Their Billy bookcases are great and both my husband and I have some of those in our offices.
Tingting R.
Daytona Beach, FL
We like Ikea. If they are closer to us, maybe all our furniture will be bought from them. If purchase online, the delivery fee is ridiculously high. Sometime ago, we went to their Orlando store and bought a desk for our daughter. So far, the desk still does it job well.
Caitlin H.
Valley Vlg, CA
I don't think there's a better place to find the little things for so cheap! Frames are generally really expensive and I have gotten 15+ frames from Ikea through out the years for my apartment and I love them!
I do wish they would bring the wooden ones back though
Rayanna H.
Mansfield, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love Ikea. It gives me so many great idea I can do around my house and they offer items at a great price. I just wish it was a little closer to my area. I have to drive over an hour to go so needless to say it is a trip that is planned out in advance. I do look online but some of the items I want to see in person before I purchase
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?