- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love that I finally have an Ikea in the town that I live in. I love that Ikea provides trendy, in-style home decor at an extremely affordable price. Despite needing to build nearly everything oneself, they make it very easy with instructions and easy shopping experiences!
Average quality, but the best on a budget. With such a larger population starting out on their own and furnishing apartments or new homes, the budget is a major factor. This store helped us furnish our apartment to make it feel more like a working home, but for much cheaper than the everyday stores.
I bought a doll house from ikea today. Funny thing is it doubles as a shelf. I'm excited for it to arrive. I can't wait to place all my makeup and brushes. It's so simple but unique and girly. So clever. I love ikea.
You go in, you get lost, you eat meatballs, you come out with affordable, good-looking furniture that your dad and brother have to assemble. Thank you for becoming an American institution, Ikea. My entire apartment has been furnished by you, from pots and pans to bedframe!
they always have what i need and the style im looking for. i got cute throw blankets and pillows, dishes, rugs, and furniture. its a stop shop. they lost a star because of having to build everything, and i bought a smAll vanity mirror and it was broken. i still love ikea though
I am fond of IKEA stores. I like everything there. All of our furnitures are from this store only. I feel they have great value items in their store. Whenever we need something related to, IKEA is always our first option to check and if available get it without second thought.
If IKEA was slightly easier to navigate, I would give it five stars! I really like going in there to purchase furniture or get ideas on how to decorate my home. Associates are usually available for help when needed, which is solid. I definitely plan to continue to shop there.
I love IKEA. The furniture I've bought has been easy to assemble and very well made. It's easy to purchase add ons when needed and the prices are manageable. There are so many cool things available in the store and I always get excited when it's time to shop the new inventory.
Nice place where you can get some ideas for home.Also there stands where u can get pencil with paper to write down some mesearmets and etc.And there cafeteria if you get really hungry.I bought led mirror for 20$ where in other stores its 60$ or more.So very affordable prices
The IKEA MICKE White desk is idea for a vanity table! It is sturdy, not too big, and has storage space as well. I have my lighted mirror sitting atop the desk and apply my makeup there everyday. It is easy to clean and I love the pull out drawer to keep my everyday products in.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos