BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Benita G.
Love visiting Ikea with the family. Every Time we go we have an awesome time walking around and looking at so many affordable and beautiful things. Even of we are going for one thing we always end up getting more than we went for, but its ok because they have awesome prices!
Eliah F.
Lexington, KY
Where do I start.... I am in love with everything Ikea. My only complaint is they are an hour from my house. I've never purchased anything there that wasn't great quality and an even better price. I love that I can spend hours in there and there is so many neat things to see.
Jasmine A.
Wilton, CA
The IKEA MICKE White desk is idea for a vanity table! It is sturdy, not too big, and has storage space as well. I have my lighted mirror sitting atop the desk and apply my makeup there everyday. It is easy to clean and I love the pull out drawer to keep my everyday products in.
Mei K.
I love IKEA!!! Best place to find affordable and great quality furniture/home stuff.  If you ever get hungry while shopping at Ikea, they have a cafeteria that have the best amazing Swedish meatballs!!! On top of that, great return policy of up to one  year!!! :D
Sabrina D.
Who doesn't love Ikea? They have just about everything you could think about for your household. They also have decent meatballs for $1. The only bad thing I would say about Ikea is it is extremely crowed. You usually can never get your shopping cart through the areas.
Priscilla S.
San Antonio, TX
I love going to IKEA! I can go for one thing and come out with 20 because of the great prices but the best thing for such a good price is the green lid tupperware they are really good, reliable, and you get your money's worth. Totally worth giving these 4.99 tuppers a chance!!!
Kimmie K.
I could get lost in IKEA. This store has everything and anything that you may possibly need (or don't need) for you house. I'm obsessed with their ALEX drawers. They are amazing for storage. Also, the bookshelves they carry as well are bomb. And the price point is unbeatable!
Erin R.
York
Ikea has a wide variety of items that are very good quality. My favorite purchase would be the couch and a beautiful cabinet. I have shopped there a lot and there is always something new. Shopping there was fun. I would recommend going there if remodeling your home or anytime.
Priscilla N.
New York
I bought a doll house from ikea today. Funny thing is it doubles as a shelf. I'm excited for it to arrive. I can't wait to place all my makeup and brushes. It's so simple but unique and girly. So clever. I love ikea.
Adriana G.
I have bought the famous Alex drawers and the glossy top table I also bought the top drawer and the mirro and some plastic containers they're pretty nice I'm in love with these furnitures now I have my makeup vanity
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?