BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jennifer S.
Eatontown, NJ
My go to store for cheap and reliable furniture!! I would highly recommend for the person who likes to change up their home decor frequently! I love their different ideas and projects! Although some of their furniture is not so reliable, you have to pick and choose wisely
Liana R.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I absolutely love ikea! Always great deals and it's fun putting furniture together. Makes me feel accomplished that I put something together for my home. Definitely an affordable place to shop for home goods. I would highly recommend going to this store if you never have.
Amanda M.
N Hollywood, CA
The shopping experience at Ikea is so much fun! I grew up there as a kid, in the playground/ball pit area. Now that I am grown, I have shopped for all of my furniture there for college and my first apartment. It is easy to find furnishings and decorations for a whole room in one trip!
Shakirah W.
Newark, NJ
I shop at Ikea when I am looking for some different knick knacks for the home I like the fact they are inexpensive, different from the norm and brighten up your home. They are somewhat good quality. I would recommend shopping here if you are looking to spruce up your home.
Colinda F.
Horn Lake, MS
I have several items that I have purchased at IKEA over the years.  I love the store and the customer service is excellent.  The prices are affordable and I will definitely shop there again and again.  I love the way the store is organized and the cleanliness of the store.
Nicole V.
I love this store the first floor always decorated and you get to visualize what do you need and where to put it, besides there are plenty people to help and just to remark this is not a store to buy something quickly since you will want to live inside and take it all!!
Chandra N.
Salisbury, NC
IKEA dates with your best friends are the absolute best. The good would be easy layout and NEGATIVE would be you have to assemble everything yourself. Favorite purchase BEDDING. The experience is actually AMAZING. You can roam around browsing planning out your new place.
Stephanie M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love walking through IKEA and seeing the new furniture and furnishings in the show rooms. I love room decor and therefore, IKEA is a favorite place of mine. Some of their stuff is expensive, but overall, they are decent priced for the quality of what you get. I love their office chairs, I've have one and its still in great condition after having it for about 4 years now.
Erica S.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I love Ikea. I wish there was one closer to where i live, I usually have to drive about 2 or so hours away. They have so much to offer at decent prices and although i wish there wasn't so much work involved with having to build the furniture i still appreciate the modern design.
Tingting R.
Daytona Beach, FL
We like Ikea. If they are closer to us, maybe all our furniture will be bought from them. If purchase online, the delivery fee is ridiculously high. Sometime ago, we went to their Orlando store and bought a desk for our daughter. So far, the desk still does it job well.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?