BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kathleen L.
Chandler, AZ
It has been a while since I've gone to ikea but my experiences have been wonderful. Not only does it provide great products but then they also have a restaurant so you could regain your energy. I love the fact that the prices are great and you can still build it yourself.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
So easy to spend a whole day walking around this store. It is unlike any home store I have ever been in and really modern. The prices are pretty reasonable as well which matters the most. Easy to get things delivered to your house as well. Ikea is a really great store.
Sara G.
Chapel Hill, NC
GREAT for dorms and college living. You can find items for your room on a budget and transport them easily to a location. Most pieces only take an allen wretch to assemble, which they provide. Just be careful when you're taking pieces apart, since things tend to get lost!
Jasmine S.
Fitchburg, WI
Ikea is huge but well mapped out. You might feel overwhelmed the first time you visit but you soon get the hang of it. And once there, the staff is helpful, and oh the ideas. Truly ikea is able to make some amazing stuff at decent prices. Might stuff has lasted for years.
Jessica B.
Metamora , MI
I love getting their little kitchen gadgets for our kitchen. The smaller things are worth the trip there but I'm not sure I would ever buy any of their furniture unless it was for a spare bedroom. We purchased curtains from there and they are great and were super cheap.
Nicole V.
Hickory , NC
The products they have there are very affordable, especially for young adults like myself. They are build well, last well and are durable. They are perfect for starter homes like apartments and college. They have a vast variety of products, it'd be perfect for what you are looking for.
Katie C.
North Waterboro, ME
Ikea is a wonderful store that offers so many varieties of furniture for any type of person. Maybe I'm getting older and the prices are becoming normal to me but it's slowly becoming more affordable to shop here. Either way, the prices are worth the quality of everything.
Sarah M.
Columbus, OH
Ikea won't disappoint. They have a HUGE selection of items at every price point. Great prices- they had a special a few months ago and I got a whole wood bedroom set (king bed frame, 6 drawer dresser, 8 drawer dresser and two nightstands) for $800!! Unbelievable. So much more affordable and modern than many places out there. Sign up for Ikea Family- a special deal every month!
Nicole V.
I love this store the first floor always decorated and you get to visualize what do you need and where to put it, besides there are plenty people to help and just to remark this is not a store to buy something quickly since you will want to live inside and take it all!!
Mary F.
I have been shopping at Ikea for years and I love it. It is easy to shop there the strore is well organized. As you know the prices are very affordable. I just recently purchased a chair and a desk and also some dressers. I love them. I will recommend my friends and family
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?