- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea but it can be slightly overwhelming sometimes! They do have great prices but sometimes their products aren’t made as great as I would like. But if you are looking for something specific and not spend a fortune then this is the place for you, as long as you’re willing to build your own furniture!
the price is fantastic but you’re not gonna find the boldest and most eye catching thugs sadly. quite bland stuff, but great and affordable for the oder minimalist decorator
Affordable and they have such great style. You need to get the catalog for info about products the company and to also get inspiration on how to style them once you’re home!
I went to buy me a closet, they have a lot of options depending on your budget, you definitely will find what you looking for, some prices are high but like I said they’re a lot of options depending on you budget. The store is well organized and clean, love that they also have a cafeteria where you can eat 😉
I love IKEA and their furniture. The only down side is, it takes a while to put the items together and the directions are hard to follow. But definitely an affordable store.
Everyone knows how cost efficient IKEA furniture can be! They are really in trend with new styles and I’ve had pretty good luck with the Malm set for our guest room. Downfall would be quality for some of their items and the fact that you have to assemble the furniture yourself, but you get what you pay for.
I’ve always loved my IKEA products and the prices that they offer! I know many can struggle with the instructions, but I tend to always forgive them out without much hassle.
IKEA is great for affordable housewares, but the quality is mediocre. However, it's a good value as long as you know what to expect. The biggest con for IKEA is that the store is several hours away, and is very crowded on weekends. We will shop here again, especially for certain classes of items (e.g. planters, frames).
Literal trash. Ikea furniture is not made to last more than a year. The last item i bought from there was a bed frame and book shelf which have both fallen apart and been replaced. The book shelf granted had very heavy books on it but that doesn’t excuse it. The bed however had no reason to break seeing how i weigh 110 lbs and my husband 140 lbs 🙄
Going to IKEA is such a fun shopping trip. The store is huge and you can browse the display floor with ease. Picking out items was also pretty simple. The worst part was waiting in line to check out.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos