BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Hilary P.
NORMAN, OK
Decorator Expert Level 3
Love seeing all the faux rooms to get inspiration from! This store literally has everything you would need for your house! I love cost efficient most of their items are! Wish there was a store closer to me.
Jessica K.
Cincinnati, OH
Most of my apartment is filled with Ikea furniture! They have such a huge selection of items from furniture to decorations and textiles. You pretty much get what you pay for so the cheaper you pay the cheaper the quality but I have never been disappointed with my purchases
Caroline P.
Wilmington
I love going to Ikea, it's not just a store it's a experience. They have a huge selection and always find exactly what I need and more. I like that I can build most things myself and that they last. They have affordable prices for a young person like myself. Sometimes the stores can be very busy, that's the only down side.
Riya B.
I have a few of Ikea furniture in my home, they have lasted for 2 year and is still in good shape. When low on budget I always prefer to go to Ikea rather than other furniture store. They have a lot of selection, you will find everything you need to make your home look good.
Priscilla S.
San Antonio, TX
I love going to IKEA! I can go for one thing and come out with 20 because of the great prices but the best thing for such a good price is the green lid tupperware they are really good, reliable, and you get your money's worth. Totally worth giving these 4.99 tuppers a chance!!!
Jennifer R.
Penfield, NY
You go in, you get lost, you eat meatballs, you come out with affordable, good-looking furniture that your dad and brother have to assemble. Thank you for becoming an American institution, Ikea. My entire apartment has been furnished by you, from pots and pans to bedframe!
Eliah F.
Lexington, KY
Where do I start.... I am in love with everything Ikea. My only complaint is they are an hour from my house. I've never purchased anything there that wasn't great quality and an even better price. I love that I can spend hours in there and there is so many neat things to see.
Jamie B.
Salisbury, MD
Average quality, but the best on a budget. With such a larger population starting out on their own and furnishing apartments or new homes, the budget is a major factor. This store helped us furnish our apartment to make it feel more like a working home, but for much cheaper than the everyday stores.
Erin R.
York
Ikea has a wide variety of items that are very good quality. My favorite purchase would be the couch and a beautiful cabinet. I have shopped there a lot and there is always something new. Shopping there was fun. I would recommend going there if remodeling your home or anytime.
jessica m.
San Mateo, CA
they always have what i need and the style im looking for. i got cute throw blankets and pillows, dishes, rugs, and furniture. its a stop shop. they lost a star because of having to build everything, and i bought a smAll vanity mirror and it was broken. i still love ikea though
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?