BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kimberly H.
Los Angeles, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Love it, love the store, love the restaurant comma I don't even mind the crowds! I love going there and getting inspired and thinking about what I could do back home. It's cheap enough for me to dream without getting sad because I don't think I could afford it because I can!
Emily C.
All my storage units in my bedroom come from Ikea! Not only are they affordable, they hold up well! While yes, the store is a maze, you never leave empty handed! With amazing prices on furniture, it is my go-to store whenever I am in the market for specific furniture items!
Mary B.
Staten Island, NY
MY room looks the way it does right now thanks to Ikea! I never knew that I had a decorating spirit but this store brings it out of me its amazing. From my bed fixture, to my mattress, to the canvases on my wall IKEA has helped to make my bedroom into my pretty happy place.
Eliah F.
Lexington, KY
Where do I start.... I am in love with everything Ikea. My only complaint is they are an hour from my house. I've never purchased anything there that wasn't great quality and an even better price. I love that I can spend hours in there and there is so many neat things to see.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
I have never been to a store yet but I would love to. I live in MA and the closets it in CT about 2 hours away. I have been getting some candles from online because they last along time and smell yummy and on top of that they are a good deal. Shipping is kind of high though.
Mei K.
I love IKEA!!! Best place to find affordable and great quality furniture/home stuff.  If you ever get hungry while shopping at Ikea, they have a cafeteria that have the best amazing Swedish meatballs!!! On top of that, great return policy of up to one  year!!! :D
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Perfect for everyone everything and anything in this place so affordable you'll buy everything you get overwhelmed cause it's so big and so much to look at but I love this place always shopping here
Hilary P.
NORMAN, OK
Decorator Expert Level 3
Love seeing all the faux rooms to get inspiration from! This store literally has everything you would need for your house! I love cost efficient most of their items are! Wish there was a store closer to me.
Elizabeth  S.
I've brought my children's bunk beds and mattress from Ikea. I was very pleased with the items, they're affordable and functionable! We purchased the metal bunk beds for $159 and very pleased with the quality. I will definitely be purchasing other items as needed from IKEA.
Shelby U.
Atlanta
How could you possibly give IKEA any less than 5 stars? This place has everything and more. You can decorate your entire house with IKEA only. You can get anything, furniture, intensive, clocks, art, plants. ALL OF IT. You can even eat there. Again, how can you not love it?
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?