BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amanda S.
I love that they have home decorating items and furniture for every price range. You just have to carefully look at each item. Some things are crazy cheap for what it is but then other things seem too expensive. Just depends. Overall, a great way to furnish a home on a budget.
Stanajah W.
I love shopping at IKEA its my happy corner of the world. With the free members reward card you can always start your shopping with the awesome tea or coffee. There furniture and décor are always on demand for my beauty needs and they are always available at reasonable prices.
Nadya B.
Brandon , FL
Love Ikea's design and style! Gotta love the price too! The downside is that you have to put it together yourself and sometimes it's not easy. At all.
And locations is another con, I have to drive 2-3 hours to the closest one, even though I live in Jax, FL, which is a big city!
Brittany R.
Columbus, NC
I have only been to Ikea once but when I went I was very much confused with the way things were set up. Also, it was very crowded and I ended up not even getting the few items I wanted because the checkout lines were so long. I think the next time I go I won't go on a weekend!
Corinna C.
St Petersburg, FL
Ikea is a fun place to go to get ideas for your home, and to purchase (somewhat) inexpensive products. However, the quality isn't great if you want long-lasting furniture - it's great for your first place or a dorm room though! I feel like their prices have increased though.
Jessica A.
I like Ikea. Just going to the store is exciting. Then you have to stop yourself from buying all the things cause they're super cheap. I bought a futon and take from them. Both were inexpensive and cute. Downside, you fit everything separately and you have to put it together.
Dominique A.
North Bay Vlg, FL
For others, not so much. I would not recommend a bed or sofa, but I absolutely recommend their entertainment units AND their kitchens. 25 yr warranty on the kitchen, you can go wrong. Whatever you purchase, make sure you hire someone who speaks IKEA and can put it together.
Seraih B.
Cincinnati, OH
Great place to go when you need to furnish a new apartment or house. Or if you simply want to redo your apartment/house. It's a great price and good quality! I love going here but make sure to set aside a couple hours because it takes a long time to walk through everything!
Brooke
Kennewick, WA
LOVE this store! I wish I had one closer. They always have great, unique products, maybe not always the greatest quality, but Ikea has definitely surprised me. I have gotten products that seemed way chintzy but have actually lasted FOREVER and have been the best things ever.
Jessica K.
Cincinnati, OH
Most of my apartment is filled with Ikea furniture! They have such a huge selection of items from furniture to decorations and textiles. You pretty much get what you pay for so the cheaper you pay the cheaper the quality but I have never been disappointed with my purchases
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?