BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Laurie K.
So who doesn't love IKEA? Not only can you get kitchen cabinets, Swedish meatballs outdoor afurniture there it is all incredibly affordable and shopping there is always an adventure!! Highly recommend people take a look at their plans as the bamboo and flowering trees are gorgeous
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
I absolutely love IKEA! My husband and I recently drove to Cincinnati, Ohio to go to IKEA and purchase some items for our nursery. It's such a fun environment, we found just what we were looking for, and prices are beyond reasonable! We walked away feeling like winners, for sure!
Micah M.
Sunrise
Love Ikea! I recently purchased a desk, a nightstand, and some shelving for my laundry room and office. Everything is typically pretty easy to put together. The lines to check out at my local IKEA are always longer than I'd like, but the tasty food at low prices makes up for it!
Julie P.
Dayton, KY
Decorator Expert Level 2
IKEA... A store that I love to hate. They have great ideas and it's always interesting to browse through their store to see what kind of storage things they've come up with or different decorating ideas. But otherwise, their stuff doesn't seem to be well made and it's always a stressful visit.
Remi D.
The Colony, TX
IKEA has very affordable furniture, and I love going there to shop! I've bought bed frames, dressers, chairs, tables, and more from IKEA, and they've all been easy to assemble. With a very modern look, a lot of their products match perfectly together. I'd definitely go here again!
Ashley C.
Love Love Love Ikea! This place has such a large variety of products, that there really are options for every taste. The pricing is definitely reasonable, and they have a both cheap and durable products. The store feels like a warehouse where you actually pick up your products, but they have great showrooms and show different ideas for the same products, so you know they are versatile!
Lacy P.
Love, love, love IKEA! The closest one to me is a few hours away, but any time I'm in the area I definitely make time to stop! We love the bunk bed we picked up for our son there! We also have a lot of kitchen items in our house from there. My glass jars are probably my favorite!
Michelle B.
Ashburn
Very esthetically pleasing and affordable furniture. When we visit IKEA it's an all day event! They're room displays give great ideas of what we can do to our own home. And the cafe is placed strategically right in the middle of our trip making for a perfect rest and snack break!
Amber S.
Somerset, PA
Materials are the worst, only last me few months due the ugly look it had. Ikea furniture is only good to the eye that's up. Super cheap material, assembly is a pain. Don't waste your money like I did, it's better off go somewhere else and pay more but you'll get in return quality.
Amy M.
Chicago
I recently purchased a sofa from a IKEA. This is one of many purchases I've made from ikea. The set up was easy and clear. I love having options to customize the sofe. We picked a footrest and gray cover. I also love that the cover for the sofa is washable. IKEA did not disappoint!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?