BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Makeda B.
Jacksonville , FL
What a wonderland! It's the perfect place to shop and have lunch, especially if you're with your family or friends. I would suggest never going if you're in a rush, though
Amanda W.
Deltona
IKEA has the best furniture for the best price. I’m a college student on a budget and whenever looking for a desk, dresser, nightstand; you name it, ikea has it. For a good price at that. Although one item I got from there did chip pretty quickly, if you have your receipt they do returns up to a year!!
Luz R.
West Palm Bch, FL
I like to buy little details in Ikea, glasses, plastic plants, kitchen things, carpets, lamps, but in furniture I think they don't have the best quality, they are cheap...
Pamela D.
austin
Ikea is your one stop shop for everything you need. I recently moved to a new apartment and owned no furniture. Ikea had EVERYTHING I needed! I do wish that assembly came included since it can cost more than half of the price of the item your purchased. But overall still a cheap and great experience!!
Ashlenn H.
Cumming, GA
IKEA is amazing!
They have new innovative modern things, a FOOD COURT with decent food, and friendly staff to help you with what you need. They also have this section called the "as is" section and its stuff that's been damaged or returned for significantly lower price than usual. Some of it is GOLDEN!
Veronica V.
Denver, CO
Bought my daughter Alex Drawer and Mirror for our makeup Vanity and I really love how it looks and product hold up very good. I will be going back for another Alex Drawer.
Kd A.
Fort Mill
Ikea is a wonderful  option for anyone looking for anything for the home at affordable prices. I usually spend at least 3 hours inside our local store. You can furnish and decorate an entire home without breaking the bank! It is my go to place when helping my daughter with furnishing her apartment!
Felicia D.
What is their not love about IKEA?! I love all the funky ideas and prints they tend to have. I enjoy the cafe while shopping or just to take a break. I typically grab an ice cream cone Everytime I'm there. Definitely a place to go if you need to get furniture as a space saver or college dorms.
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
The fact that there’s an IKEA a mile away from my home is amazing. The shopping experience is great and the prices are affordable. I gave it a 5 but I wish they could have even more variety in style when it comes to their furniture. However, all in all a great place to find home improvement items and furniture.
United States e.
parkland
I️ get my furniture here and I️ really like this store. There could be room for improvement because it’s expensive with some stuff but the product is good quality. I️ will shoot there again because it’s fun good there and the food there is amazing. If you go and eat get the meatballs with green peas.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?