BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Nicole B.
Honestly loveee Ikea, their furniture is modern and comes in various styles and colors. Not to mention the other goodies they sell are awesome too; you can basically find anything there for a decent price. Setup is relatively easy, but there is some furniture of course that's tricky.
Genelle B.
Rock Hill, SC
I love ikea! I think they are really affordable and I love that their products are ALWAYS super easy to use! I have a two bookshelves from them that have lasted very well without any wear or tear. And I love how the products are so minimalistic, leaves plenty of room for customization and creativity
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL
Ikea's quality has improved tremendously since the early days of cardboard bookshelves. The furniture will last for many years, but is still priced within reach of nearly any budget. With so much to choose from, any home can look stylish and feel comfortable furnished by Ikea.
Julia S.
duluth, MN
i absolutely love ikea. they have everything there. i could spend so much time there, well... i do spend so much time there. its excellent. i enjoy every single one of the products there i buy. you just can't go wring with ikea. its a very neat store and i wish i could but it all.
Paris D.
Lake Mary, FL
I like IKEA because it is an adventure to walk through the entire store. You definitely need your walking shoes in order to walk through the store comfortably. If you know what you have in mind to shop for, then you should be fine. If you don't, then you can definitely overspend!
Princess T.
West Covina, CA
Who doesn't love going to IKEA? You can just go there even when you're bored. Lol! They have a very high quality furniture and I shop here a lot. I like how all of you're purchased can return within a year, it's very convenient specially when you always try to reorganize things up!
Chloe M.
Alexandria , VA
While IKEA does have some great products, when I recently moved I was excited to see what I could get from IKEA. When I went I was struck by how over priced some of their products were. I could something similar that I wouldn't have to assemble myself for say 25-50 dollars more.
Brytnie A.
Brownsburg, IN
This place is so innovative and creative and colorful and fun, they have such a large place with such a large selection. I am so excited because I'm getting one here in Indiana here very soon and I can't wait to go to it! I recommend this store to everyone and it is very affordable!!!
Jhoanna A.
Sunrise, FL
Ikea has some nice things and they really are a hit or miss. I have stuff from them that still looks great like my bookshelf but then I have a dresser from there and it's falling apart! So from now on I will only buy basic things from them. I will say you can't beat their prices.
Brandi Lane B.
Rochester hls, MI
Ikea is AMAZING if you've never been you seriously NEED to go. Ikea has everything a college student needs plus tons of great things for your after college lifestyle too. They have super duper cheap things and really expensive things...they literally have something for every one.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?