BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jeniffer W.
Smyrna, GA
Moving to a new place? Ikea is the way to go! Their products are inexpensive, durable, and trendy! They have all you need from furniture to lighting to home decor and everything in between. Only downside are the instructions, but once you figure them out it's smooth sailing and style!
Alysia G.
I bought the cube organizer a couple of years ago, and I still love it so much! I always get so many compliments on it, because it has so much storage but still looks very neat! I love it as much as I love ikea! I am never disappointed when leaving! Beautiful products and better prices!
Julia D.
Spokane, WA
Ikea has a wonderfully large selection, but you have to know what you are getting into. I don't shop there very often, but what I have gotten from there is good quality and has lasted awhile. It is fairly affordable, but you have to assemble things yourself. I would shop here again.
Meredith H.
Dundee, FL
Trendy, modern furniture. But the directions are terrible which makes it extremely difficult to put together. They could write to describe exactly what's being done in the pictures. Quality is decent. But some can be cheap. Love the kitchen area, and children's area. Some great deals there!!
Tori M.
Dundee, FL
What's better than being able to enjoy lunch, shopping, and frozen yogurt all in one place? Ikea, has all of these things , as well as, a butt ton of decorating items. I love being able to find adorable decorating pieces at an uber affordable price. This store is a must for decorating.
Kayleigh B.
I love IKEA!! We live about 4 hours away from it and the trip is totally worth it. We have decorated our dining room, I purchased a beautiful desk that I made my vanity, and we didn't spend a fortune! The best part is that it's all high quality too, so you know you're going to get something good.
Adam L.
Las Vegas , NV
Lovely furnishings from high end selections to perfect appliances for a bach. pad. The quality of the products are all suitable for the prices paid. You definitely get what you pay for. The outcome is pleasantly surprising every time I walk into an IKEA and how much I walk out with.
D H.
Rochester, NY
Live the sleek designs. The quality is alright but prices are great. Being the Store feels like you're in a design magazine. But the stores are
So far away from my home and you have to pay lots for shipping of furniture. I would shop there again, just wished they are more accessible.
ale s.
It's a big place with lots of options. Pretty cheap. Very nice gadgets/furniture. Break easily. Perfect for college students/dorms. Not only do they offer furniture, but food as well. There's a lot to get here. I've been happy with everything I've gotten from ikea. I would recommend.
Alyssa V.
Got some shelves from ikea they are so neat I really can't remember the name of them but I use them on each side of my vanity for display of all my products . IKEA can be a bit pricey but the sleeves were only about 40 or 50 dollars each . IKEA has neat stuff and would shop there again
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?