BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Alysia G.
I bought the cube organizer a couple of years ago, and I still love it so much! I always get so many compliments on it, because it has so much storage but still looks very neat! I love it as much as I love ikea! I am never disappointed when leaving! Beautiful products and better prices!
Camille R.
Ruskin, FL
Love going there... sometimes it is dangerous because you end up spending more than you should LOL the always have affordable products and their sales prices are great. I have never had issues with assembling their products either but maybe it is because I love doing that kind of stuff.
Meredith H.
Dundee, FL
Trendy, modern furniture. But the directions are terrible which makes it extremely difficult to put together. They could write to describe exactly what's being done in the pictures. Quality is decent. But some can be cheap. Love the kitchen area, and children's area. Some great deals there!!
Samantha M.
Brandon, FL
I could spend hours in Ikea. They have a huge variety of home products at decent prices. The quality is pretty good - not the highest, but decent. I just bought two desks for my office, pillows, curtains, a plant, and so much more in the past month at Ikea. You won't regret going there.
Kayleigh B.
I love IKEA!! We live about 4 hours away from it and the trip is totally worth it. We have decorated our dining room, I purchased a beautiful desk that I made my vanity, and we didn't spend a fortune! The best part is that it's all high quality too, so you know you're going to get something good.
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
IKEA is my go to place for furniture. I've gotten just about everything from there at some point or another and I was never disappointed. It's cheap and pretty good quality. They literally have everything! Let's not even talk about the meatballs. Haha I go there just for them sometimes.
D H.
Rochester, NY
Live the sleek designs. The quality is alright but prices are great. Being the Store feels like you're in a design magazine. But the stores are
So far away from my home and you have to pay lots for shipping of furniture. I would shop there again, just wished they are more accessible.
Samantha L.
Merriam, KS
IKEA is one of the best places to find affordable modern furnishings! They have a great variety of styles and prices so everyone can find something. If you have never gone I would highly recommend it. (And don't get frustrated with how the store runs that's what makes it so affordable.)
Alyssa V.
Got some shelves from ikea they are so neat I really can't remember the name of them but I use them on each side of my vanity for display of all my products . IKEA can be a bit pricey but the sleeves were only about 40 or 50 dollars each . IKEA has neat stuff and would shop there again
Jocelyn M.
La Puente, CA
This store is life! They have everything at such low prices! You can decorate your dream home with all their many accents and colors. Their furniture is so easy to build. My dresser is one of my favorite purchases so far ❤
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?